“Money Making Machine” the Industry
Regional Influence: Powerbroker
Location: Jurassic World 2015
|Capital||Community of Trillaires|
|Currency||trillion trillion trillion trillion Bars|
The 🤑Profit Maximization Nation of Vanra is a huge, efficient nation, ruled by the Industry with a fair hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, keen interest in outer space, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 945 million Vanrans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is effectively ruled by the Department of Industry, although Healthcare is also considered important, while Environment and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Community of Trillaires. The average income tax rate is 2.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Vanran economy, worth 119 trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion Bars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 126,392 trillion trillion trillion trillion Bars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.1 times as much as the poorest.
Prominent cultural symbols are featured on the backs of cereal boxes, fur coats have become the latest fashion trend, Coco the Clown has been elected to the nation's parliament, and chalkboards are replaced with billboards in the classroom. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Vanra's national animal is the Mosasaurus, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Vanra, chalkboards are replaced with billboards in the classroom.
- : Following new legislation in Vanra, Coco the Clown has been elected to the nation's parliament.
- : Following new legislation in Vanra, fur coats have become the latest fashion trend.
- : Following new legislation in Vanra, prominent cultural symbols are featured on the backs of cereal boxes.
- : Following new legislation in Vanra, disadvantaged neighbourhoods have become no-go areas after sundown.
- : Following new legislation in Vanra, burnt-out forty-foot-tall wicker men dot the countryside.
- : Vanra was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Crime Rates and Rudest Citizens and the Top 10% for Highest Drug Use and Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Vanra proposed constructing embassies between Jurassic World 2015 and Diwata.
- : Vanra proposed constructing embassies between Jurassic World 2015 and Peoples Kingdom of Collective Farm.
- : Vanra lodged a message on the Jurassic World 2015 Regional Message Board.