|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Squire
|Leader||President Akiya Komi|
The FPCR of Vashnal is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by President Akiya Komi with an iron fist, and notable for its national health service, vat-grown people, and lack of airports. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 14.527 billion Vashnalli are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tokyo. The average income tax rate is 83.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Vashnalli economy, worth a remarkable 2,702 trillion Japanese Yen a year, is mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Uranium Mining, Retail, Furniture Restoration, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 186,020 Japanese Yen, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Blind students are at a disadvantage now that test papers printed in braille have been discontinued, hostage-takers offer loyalty scheme points for prompt payment, tie-dye has been outlawed for being 'too occult', and livestock mutilations are on the rise. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vashnal's national animal is the Koi, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Buddhism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vashnal was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Vashnal, livestock mutilations are on the rise.
- : Following new legislation in Vashnal, tie-dye has been outlawed for being 'too occult'.
- : Following new legislation in Vashnal, hostage-takers offer loyalty scheme points for prompt payment.
- : Following new legislation in Vashnal, blind students are at a disadvantage now that test papers printed in braille have been discontinued.
- : Following new legislation in Vashnal, the Holy Office of the Inquisition is the highest court in the land.
- : Vashnal was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Vashnal lodged a message on the Geopolity Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Vashnal, the Tokyo Women's Prison Choir now has a baritone section.
- : Following new legislation in Vashnal, the news is showing footage of President Akiya Komi bullying an old man to the point of tears.