“Harmony in Serenity”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: The East Pacific
The Kingdom of Vaskeden is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, smutty television, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, devout population of 629 million Vaskenese enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alesund. The average income tax rate is 36.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Vaskedenian economy, worth 41.8 trillion Roras a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 66,491 Roras, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
There's nothing more gay than bleeding for your nation, hidden bedroom-cams are installed to catch mothers doing their kids' homework, Jennifer Government is a bestseller, and on-duty Air Vaskeden flight attendants are usually seen napping in first class. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vaskeden's national animal is the Deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vaskeden was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork and Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Vaskeden endorsed The Federation of Ephem.
- : Vaskeden endorsed The United Federation of Coruh.
- : Vaskeden endorsed The Vivancantadian Kartaganra of Technocratic Tagalog.
- : Vaskeden voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Wallenburg".
- : Vaskeden voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Wartime Journalism Protection Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Vaskeden, on-duty Air Vaskeden flight attendants are usually seen napping in first class.
- : Following new legislation in Vaskeden, Jennifer Government is a bestseller.
- : Following new legislation in Vaskeden, hidden bedroom-cams are installed to catch mothers doing their kids' homework.
- : Following new legislation in Vaskeden, there's nothing more gay than bleeding for your nation.
Endorsements Received: 70 » Todd McCloud, Liberstankonia, Axdel, Pakitsk, Dragons Blood, H-Zhena, VW53Aland, Zukchiva, Brotherland, Rainbow Vests, Asendavia, Libertanny, Wiranath, Republic of Berzerkistan, A Slanted Black Stripe, Ridann, Distro-Spartica, Raneve Brusertheatel, Rhealaliit, Interdimensional Waifus, Ivepucchi, The Empire of Rijelv, Tshana, Kangarawa, Harro Waarudho, New Leganes, Federated States of Zootron, BearStackof2015, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Swiftwhiskers, Azureano, Greater New Cassandra, Bai Lung, Lyontisia, Lanagon, Kaigi, Adolanta, Trimmania, Tuvaltastan, The Three States of Fortuna, Freedom Fascists, Ripsylvania, Kriov, Staynes, Goodnamesarerare, Roissyland, Tretrid, Adioration, Kampf Empire, Plazland, and 20 others.Sovietsoyuz, Headpat Central, Enlil, The Eternal Land of Jong, Mays Austrian Nation, Davinhia, Evrigenis, Amjedia, Dreamersistan, A mean old man, BuciLand, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, La xinga, Zulkig, Gyp Land, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Stellar Colonies, Coruh, and Ephem.