“Justice, Piety, Loyalty”
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: the South Pacific
The Republic of Venezouela is a very large, safe nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape and compulsory military service. The hard-working, democratic, devout population of 143 million Venezouelans are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Education, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 23.0%.
The Venezouelan economy, worth 7.29 trillion dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Automobile Manufacturing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 50,981 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
The police think a properly conducted criminal investigation is a real pain, owning a really cute pet is grounds for immediate investigation, weapons are only sold to foreign governments that are legitimate enough to not bounce the cheque, and imitation is the sincerest form of felony. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Venezouela's national animal is the leopard, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Venezouela was endorsed by The WA Republic of Qawe.
- : Venezouela was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Phanama.
- : Venezouela was endorsed by The Kingdom of Sedunn.
- : Venezouela was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Realms of Madness.
- : Venezouela was endorsed by The Federal Republic of West Carlisten.
- : Venezouela's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Following new legislation in Venezouela, imitation is the sincerest form of felony.
- : Following new legislation in Venezouela, weapons are only sold to foreign governments that are legitimate enough to not bounce the cheque.
- : Following new legislation in Venezouela, owning a really cute pet is grounds for immediate investigation.
- : Venezouela voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preventing Desertification"".
Endorsements Received: 29 » The Filippinas, Qvait, Tsvetania, Gecetesse, Aidenfieeld, Marinho Islands, Hanguk-Nippon, Aumeltopia, Land Without Shrimp, Volaworand, Laggarashianammer, Amerion, Quiescent, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Spearos, Mapico, Rebel-topia, Anachronolandia, Wehraboos, Paranoia, Imperial Duck, Aurcania, The Tecorogan Federation, Farengeto, Benstralis, Realms of Madness, Sedunn, Phanama, and Qawe.