“Unity, Discipline, Work”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: The East Pacific
The Confederacy of Vilit Umanstan is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Rockwall Jakeson with an even hand, and renowned for its smutty television, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 1.953 billion Vilit Umanstanians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vilitgrad. The average income tax rate is 64.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Vilit Umanstanian economy, worth 163 trillion dollars a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 83,698 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Oil executives can be seen reluctantly cleaning oil-soaked birds, you can get married in sickness and in health but not internationally, Rockwall Jakeson's media campaigns take a hiatus around exam week, and postcards from Vilit Umanstanian driving test centres are popular souvenirs. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vilit Umanstan's national animal is the dingo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Vilit Umanstan, postcards from Vilit Umanstanian driving test centres are popular souvenirs.
- : Vilit Umanstan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Vilit Umanstan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Vilit Umanstan was endorsed by The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Vilit Umanstan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Frieden-und Freudenland".
- : Vilit Umanstan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom to Seek Medical Care II"".
- : Following new legislation in Vilit Umanstan, Rockwall Jakeson's media campaigns take a hiatus around exam week.
- : Vilit Umanstan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Vippertooth33".
- : Vilit Umanstan voted against the World Assembly Resolution " International Transportation Preclearance Act".
- : Following new legislation in Vilit Umanstan, you can get married in sickness and in health but not internationally.
Endorsements Received: 50 » La xinga, H-Zhena, VW53Aland, Kaigi, Kangarawa, Lyontisia, Brotherland, Wizardonia, Republic of Berzerkistan, BearStackof2015, Libertanny, Matdor, Axdel, Brethren, Wiranath, A Slanted Black Stripe, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Rhealaliit, Chria Deau, Dragons Blood, Liberstankonia, Someseni, Ridann, Pakitsk, Am Echad, Evrigenis, Modra, Interdimensional Waifus, Zukchiva, Asendavia, Stellar Colonies, Tretrid, Acronis, The Three States of Fortuna, Ripsylvania, The Eternal Land of Jong, Mays Austrian Nation, Jakubonia, Technocratic Tagalog, Tseriesiscoming, TM-Jesselton, Oofery, A mean old man, Filipopol, BuciLand, Santa Dystopia, Coruh, Survivoristan, and Refuge Isle.