|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Newcomer
The Republic of Virgindale is a massive, genial nation, ruled by TheGreatVirgin with an even hand, and renowned for its absence of drug laws, restrictive gun laws, and suspicion of poets. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.243 billion Virgindaleans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bonerville. The average income tax rate is 24.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Virgindalean economy, worth 96.9 trillion Virgin Dubloons a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Pizza Delivery, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 77,984 Virgin Dubloons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Protestors are soaking piles of Virgin Dubloons in blood to make a point about government incomes, there has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates, TheGreatVirgin has just been declared ruler of Virgindale in an international press conference, and TheGreatVirgin's media campaigns take a hiatus around exam week. Crime, especially youth-related, is well under control. Virgindale's national animal is the Weasel, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Virgindale's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Virgindale's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Virgindale's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Virgindale was refounded in Osiris.
- : Virgindale ceased to exist in The South Pacific.
- : Virgindale was endorsed by The Kingdom of Benstralis.
- : Virgindale was endorsed by The Peripherals of Paranoia.
- : Virgindale was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Gecetesse.
- : Virgindale was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Mapico.
- : Virgindale was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Marinho Islands.