“Nobody gonna walk on water when it falls like acid rain” Praetor Conrad Pascal Rosenheimer
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: the Rejected Realms
|Leader||Praetor Conrad Pascal Rosenheimer|
The Black Moon of Viscondy is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Praetor Conrad Pascal Rosenheimer with a fair hand, and remarkable for its national health service, smutty television, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, democratic population of 10.408 billion Viscondians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Healthcare, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Antrica. The average income tax rate is 42.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Viscondian economy, worth a remarkable 1,126 trillion Vucats a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 108,277 Vucats, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Cash-strapped politicians frequently host bake sales to fund their campaigns, Jennifer Government is a bestseller, surveillance cameras are banned, and members of the government all have oddly similar anecdotes about their childhoods. Crime is totally unknown. Viscondy's national animal is the Corvid, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Therapy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Viscondy was endorsed by The Watch how I Soar Nation of A Leaf on the Wind.
- : Viscondy was endorsed by The Divine Christian Regency of Aqueira.
- : Viscondy was endorsed by The Inhospitable Ski Slopes of Agalaesia.
- : Viscondy was endorsed by The Holy Yellow Zombie Egg Home of Morover.
- : Viscondy's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Viscondy was endorsed by The Oddity of Lansaka.
- : Viscondy was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans and Healthiest Citizens.
- : Viscondy's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Viscondy's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Viscondy's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".