“The future is yours to craft” Prime Minister Hawke
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Squire
|Leader||Prime Minister Hawke|
The Dreamers of Visionary Union is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Prime Minister Hawke with a fair hand, and remarkable for its pith helmet sales, rampant corporate plagiarism, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 1.961 billion Dreamers hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Skyhold. The average income tax rate is 42.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Visionary Dreamer economy, worth 312 trillion Denariis a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 159,168 Denariis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
There's no representation without taxation, builders across Visionary Union are blocked up with orders for new public loos, the doctor has cold hands, and political scientists despair as the national mascot election eclipses all others in voter enthusiasm. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Visionary Union's national animal is the Owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Critical Thinking.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Visionary Union, political scientists despair as the national mascot election eclipses all others in voter enthusiasm.
- : Visionary Union voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The New Inquisition".
- : Following new legislation in Visionary Union, the doctor has cold hands.
- : Visionary Union was reclassified from "Left-wing Utopia" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Following new legislation in Visionary Union, builders across Visionary Union are blocked up with orders for new public loos.
- : Following new legislation in Visionary Union, there's no representation without taxation.
- : Following new legislation in Visionary Union, belligerent citizens shoot at passing clouds for 'violating their airspace'.
- : Visionary Union voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Food Waste".
- : Following new legislation in Visionary Union, the Visionary Dreamer Arts Council pays teenagers to sit through opera performances.
- : Following new legislation in Visionary Union, Brancaland has gifted over nine thousand putrid moose carcasses to Visionary Union as a reminder of their "special relationship".
Endorsements Received: 59 » Imperium of Josh, Gemnoviag, North Newlandishforth, Mghnb, Jamil Federations, Federation of the Resentine Kingdom, Crevistonion, Tethys 13, Zapadni Srpski entitet, Maxxlandia, West Mattasia, Frinotonia, Serendipita Martia, The Grand Lockland Democratic Authority, Anabelle I, Jolteopia, Tiparu, Joey Wu Empire, Dhaeland, Jsvcycling, Chemie, Admin D, Vosquintus, Abra2016, Alcohol-Related Misconduct, Spinazieland, United Animal Kingdom, Roliscia, UnitedRomanEmpire, Allemonde, The Rictor Islands, JPSP, Ananeticca, Kaseystan, Dres Van, Kerchistania, Wayneactia, Ouranberg, Khordha, Frileland, Imperialistic States of Howa, Nuwisha, ZT333, Aragon AI, New Justusia, New Pi-Ramesses, Araraukar, Neo Futanaria, Outer Berna, Sanagrast, and 9 others.Dashed Hopes and Dreams, Aelinar, New Nest, Antanox, Reallylongnameistan, Hansania, Necrozia, Augustoritum, and Avenged Sevenfoldia.