“DEMOCRACY SOLVES ABSOLUTELY”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Superpower
Location: Union of Sovereign States Region
|Leader||President Renniks Tnectiv|
The Confederacy of Vordia is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by President Renniks Tnectiv with a fair hand, and renowned for its smutty television, pith helmet sales, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 6.738 billion Vordians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Vilnius. The average income tax rate is 43.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Vordian economy, worth 855 trillion Notas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 127,021 Notas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Court cases mostly involve lawyers shouting questions at witnesses giving silent shrugs, mandatory state-funded classes teach Libertarianism, hand-to-hand combat experience is udderly essential for all dairy ranchers, and most people suffer from some form of hearing loss. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vordia's national animal is the Egret, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vordia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Vordia created a new poll in Union of Sovereign States Region: "If you could be a tree, what kind of tree would you be?".
- : Vordia's influence in Union of Sovereign States Region rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : Vordia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Following new legislation in Vordia, most people suffer from some form of hearing loss.
- : Following new legislation in Vordia, hand-to-hand combat experience is udderly essential for all dairy ranchers.
- : Vordia proposed constructing embassies between Union of Sovereign States Region and The Proletariat Coalition.
- : Vordia unsuppressed a post on the Union of Sovereign States Region Regional Message Board.
- : Vordia suppressed a post on the Union of Sovereign States Region Regional Message Board.
- : Vordia established the regional flag of Union of Sovereign States Region.
Endorsements Received: None.