“Read the Bread Book”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Squire
|Leader||President Jimmy Dero|
The Nomadic Peoples of Vri is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Jimmy Dero with a fair hand, and notable for its ban on automobiles, keen interest in outer space, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, democratic population of 6.009 billion Vrians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Welfare, Administration, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jaquelle. The average income tax rate is 96.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Vrian economy, worth 846 trillion Loaves a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 140,856 Loaves, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
All statues and paintings of dogs are being destroyed to avoid offending cat-lovers, the realistic depiction of tentacles is on the core syllabus of most art schools, evasive politicians don't fail to strongly commit to not committing to a course of non-inaction, and the phrase 'spreading like wildfire' is no longer in the public lexicon. Crime is totally unknown. Vri's national animal is the bat, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vri was endorsed by The People's Republic of Owans.
- : Following new legislation in Vri, the phrase 'spreading like wildfire' is no longer in the public lexicon.
- : Following new legislation in Vri, evasive politicians don't fail to strongly commit to not committing to a course of non-inaction.
- : Following new legislation in Vri, the realistic depiction of tentacles is on the core syllabus of most art schools.
- : Following new legislation in Vri, all statues and paintings of dogs are being destroyed to avoid offending cat-lovers.
- : Following new legislation in Vri, 10-year-olds who struggle with integrating by parts are considered slow learners.
- : Vri was endorsed by The Pernicious Plutocracy of Honeydewistania.
- : Vri was endorsed by The Republic of Sutnailag.
- : Vri was endorsed by The Kingdom of Debussy.
- : Vri was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
Endorsements Received: 58 » Treadwellia, Perchan, New Rogernomics, Lazarene Ryccia, Denado, Snoodum, NoDrugCrimeTown, Mainze, Fissure Town, Ireland Isles, Aigania, Sombrassino, Burning Pants, Darkium, The Sigometh Dynasty, Aflana, Custadia, Guiness Freaks, Caybow, Arkanik, Rommanda, Sophisica, Wishper, Courlany, Steel Vagabonds, Xracona, Bobs raider puppet, The Salvation States, Aguaria Major, Glorious Society, Shaunborough, Aegis-5, Surd, Cossack Peoples, Manaric, Thetraxia, Mzeusia, Nargorthia, The New California Republic, Outlaw Conformity, Auralon, Aaecilia, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Darcaethir, Northern Rosary Isles, Leonism, Issrak-om, Grand Place, The Islands of Colwell, TypoTech, and 8 others.Capercom, Dhan, Domais, Demonos, Killer Kitty, Debussy, Honeydewistania, and Owans.