“Atra esterni ono thelduin”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Hatchling
The Empire of Vroengard mk2 is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Eragon with a fair hand, and renowned for its smutty television, rampant corporate plagiarism, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 11.696 billion Riders are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Doru Araeba. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Rider economy, worth a remarkable 2,353 trillion Crowns a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 201,202 Crowns, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation has nearly as many history museums as Riders, shady doctors seem to have impeccable records, no one is worried about government policies any more, and the government has officially clarified that "wee on your hands to save time" does not count as proper hygiene. Crime is totally unknown. Vroengard mk2's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vroengard mk2's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Vroengard mk2's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Vroengard mk2 was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Vroengard mk2 ceased to exist in The Rejected Realms.
- : Vroengard mk2 was endorsed by The Watch how I Soar Nation of A Leaf on the Wind.
- : Vroengard mk2 was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Black Hawk Raider Refugees.
- : Vroengard mk2 was endorsed by The Lucky holy wants easter eggs of Bormiar.
- : Vroengard mk2 was endorsed by The Disputed Territories of Viktorovitch.
- : Vroengard mk2 was endorsed by The Inhospitable Ski Slopes of Agalaesia.
- : Vroengard mk2 endorsed The YouTube Nation of Lansaka.