“Art, Science, Truth.”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: the South Pacific
The Democratic States of Vulprecio is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Knavecrix with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.381 billion Vulprecians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zorrastria. The average income tax rate is 75.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Vulprecian economy, worth 365 trillion Vulpes a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 108,232 Vulpes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
New arrivals are asked the location of the Minister of the Interior's birthmark, criminals lock themselves in their mums' basements to avoid prison, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, and high school bands practice by moonlight. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vulprecio's national animal is the fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vulprecio was endorsed by The Queendom of Solega.
- : Vulprecio was endorsed by The Space Pirate Empire of New Briantown.
- : Vulprecio was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Choodox.
- : Vulprecio was endorsed by The Sound Waves of UnShleepd.
- : Vulprecio was endorsed by The Republic of Ketathinamiri Islands.
- : Vulprecio was endorsed by The Great Millenary Empire of Aurcania.
- : Following new legislation in Vulprecio, high school bands practice by moonlight.
- : Following new legislation in Vulprecio, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas.
- : Following new legislation in Vulprecio, criminals lock themselves in their mums' basements to avoid prison.
- : Following new legislation in Vulprecio, new arrivals are asked the location of the Minister of the Interior's birthmark.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Pencil Sharpeners 2, Erinor, Beepee, Volaworand, Anachronolandia, Si-topia, Aidenfieeld, Awjan, Luddinlande, Aumeltopia, Cuuldere, Linguiniland, Techganet, Lambdaland, Tsunamy, Quiescent, Paranoia, Saciu, Phanama, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Kandorith, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Shengtie, Sedunn, Auphelia, Aywhyou, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Xandev, Farengeto, Birdkeeper, Land Without Shrimp, Jahass, Academy of Umbrellas, Wehraboos, North Catimestistrianes, Wyatonians, Akindom, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Churumduul, Mew Nation, The Filippinas, Agalaesia, Amerion, Wild Space, Great Africans, Ostanasia, Dasko, Qawe, P R of China, and 10 others.United Federated States of Omega, Hanguk-Nippon, The Sk8ing Unicorn, BootJack, Aurcania, Ketathinamiri Islands, UnShleepd, Choodox, New Briantown, and Solega.