“Peace and Justice”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Democratic Republic of Vuquo is a huge, genial nation, renowned for its infamous sell-swords, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 678 million Vuquoans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nuven. The average income tax rate is 35.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Vuquoan economy, worth 30.7 trillion Euros a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Cheese Exports, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 45,281 Euros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Annual Formula One races bring the capital to a screeching halt, footballers are doing aerobics in the sauna to build their hot weather endurance, arbitrary election rules are considered sacrosanct, and plain-clothes police officers follow Dàguó tourists everywhere they go. Crime is totally unknown. Vuquo's national animal is the Parrot, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vuquo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Vuquo voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preventing Desertification"".
- : Vuquo was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Vuquo's influence in Lazarus rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Vuquo was endorsed by The Federation of Erlyia.
- : Vuquo's influence in Lazarus rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Vuquo's influence in Lazarus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Following new legislation in Vuquo, plain-clothes police officers follow Dàguó tourists everywhere they go.
- : Following new legislation in Vuquo, arbitrary election rules are considered sacrosanct.
- : Vuquo was endorsed by The Community of Shangri-La Valley.