“We Will Endure”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: the South Pacific
The Commonwealth of Wabijust is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, public floggings, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working population of 3.166 billion Wabijustians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Azannia. The average income tax rate is 87.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Wabijustian economy, worth 546 trillion kronor a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 172,565 kronor, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
The national security service are a bunch of crooks, a new "thought police" branch is being developed, the fire brigade often deal with cases of burnt toast, and on-duty Air Wabijust flight attendants are usually seen napping in first class. Crime is totally unknown. Wabijust's national animal is the turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wabijust was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare and Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Following new legislation in Wabijust, on-duty Air Wabijust flight attendants are usually seen napping in first class.
- : Following new legislation in Wabijust, the fire brigade often deal with cases of burnt toast.
- : Following new legislation in Wabijust, a new "thought police" branch is being developed.
- : Following new legislation in Wabijust, the national security service are a bunch of crooks.
- : Following new legislation in Wabijust, photos of picturesque coastal buildings are set against a backdrop of smokestacks and ship hulls.
- : Wabijust was endorsed by The Republic of Samogitija.
- : Wabijust was endorsed by The Republic of Direwolf1.
- : Wabijust was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Wabijust, sermons are regularly interrupted by businessmen taking phone calls.
Endorsements Received: 88 » Erinor, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Kringalia, Tsunamy, Farengeto, Jehenna, Sandaoguo, Luddinlande, Sonnydesh, Quiescent, Tsvetania, Aidenfieeld, Wyatonians, Darakin, Hanguk-Nippon, The naked people, Aywhyou, La Ascension, Escevola, Volaworand, Sedunn, Techganet, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, The Solar System Scope, Rebel-topia, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Drugged Monkeys, Saciu, Concrete Slab, Jaxon, New Briantown, Lambdaland, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Paranoia, Silberne Wache, The National Corporation, Isokenzar, Aguatania, Anachronolandia, Barabarom, Kandorith, Vincent Field, Xandev, Auphelia, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Qvait, Birdkeeper, Land Without Shrimp, Jahass, and 38 others.Academy of Umbrellas, Wehraboos, North Catimestistrianes, Akindom, Ostanasia, Dasko, Ariankido, Churumduul, Pays de Loire, Amerion, Wild Space, Great Africans, Agalaesia, Qawe, Negoshi, World United, United Federated States of Omega, Phanama, Rabbitz, Westoc Kinness, Jennaterra, Freedoom, Aurcania, Ketathinamiri Islands, Spearos, Upper Tyrconnel, Imperial Duck, The Filippinas, Higash, German Hapsburg, Empa Aserium, Marinho Islands, Gecetesse, Mapico, The Tecorogan Federation, Benstralis, Direwolf1, and Samogitija.