“Happy to be here”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: The Leftist Assembly
The Republic of Wagrurg is a very large, cultured nation, remarkable for its state-planned economy, absence of drug laws, and compulsory gun ownership. The compassionate, democratic population of 164 million Wagrurgians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 67.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Wagrurgian economy, worth 10.4 trillion silvers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Automobile Manufacturing, and Trout Farming. Average income is 63,464 silvers, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard, kids these days know how to throw a proper punch, the government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster, and the government advises foreign diplomats to speak softly and carry a big bag of cash. Crime is totally unknown. Wagrurg's national animal is the cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wagrurg endorsed The Community of Erian Valles.
- : Wagrurg endorsed The People's Republic of Flevance.
- : Wagrurg was endorsed by The Kingdom of Acrota.
- : Following new legislation in Wagrurg, the government advises foreign diplomats to speak softly and carry a big bag of cash.
- : Wagrurg endorsed The Kingdom of Acrota.
- : Wagrurg endorsed The People's Republic of Mistanov.
- : Wagrurg endorsed The People's Republic of Govarkon.
- : Following new legislation in Wagrurg, the government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster.
- : Following new legislation in Wagrurg, kids these days know how to throw a proper punch.
- : Wagrurg was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
Endorsements Received: 84 » Soviet Catgirls, Coung Komands, Super Awesome Fun Times, Dyl, Khoridan, Graywall, Therronja, Das Pardgulew, Yythria, Lisle, Green Green World, Silverfish37, Idontknowium, Creatrix, Shermani, United Socialist Republics of LAN, Slackertown, Claiomha, Llorens, Korvias, Rorlenland, Grod Island, Ezmwalia, Eastern Botswana, Helionyx, Kawany, Anarchocommunists of the World, Old Corus, Vesmeau, Martilliopen, Yuu-nyan, Kaamapoori, Socialist Columbia, Henchikurin, MacSwiney, Alans Land, Shanghai Commune, Caspersland, Kongoland, Ephros, Fizzopolis, Greater Kralltopia, Argentigrad, NeoXoleria, Yoodong, Los Estados Socialistas del Cono Sur, Transcommunist Republics, Agraestan, Leveille, Bibliothique, and 34 others.Necrozia, Pissing Yourself, New Samon, Ghillemear, Smoothie Magic, Podria, Spmglandia, South Glesga, Depro, North Amherst, Agatep, Neo Enderion, Narodnya, Revilluca, New Volica, Digitotuo, Roulantinia, Regional Defence Council of Aragon, Lost World of Tampons, New Russsia, Death Wishers, Greater Europe and Surroundings, Nick Roevens, Sauros, HaksLan, Jathuie, Coffeecup1, Wispsent, Nangka, Mexicalia Union, Mexican Communists, Thurston, Serbanovia, and Acrota.