“Hearts and minds will not be dictated; Prevail in love”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: the South Pacific
The Joyous Federation of Wat Blum is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its ban on automobiles, daily referendums, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, democratic population of 6.853 billion Waters are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. The average income tax rate is 98.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Blumie economy, worth a remarkable 1,282 trillion blumes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 187,119 blumes, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Serial commas clarify the relationship between one's lackeys, the taxpayers, and kinsfolk, the government is pouring money into 'Operation Enduring Democracy', nerds everywhere are rejoicing as they are reunited with their computers, and third world countries are rich in "I Love Wat Blum City" t-shirts. Crime is totally unknown. Wat Blum's national animal is the warbler, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wat Blum was endorsed by The Federal Republic of West Carlisten.
- : Wat Blum was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Wat Blum voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Sterilisation of Minors etc".
- : Following new legislation in Wat Blum, third world countries are rich in "I Love Wat Blum City" t-shirts.
- : Following new legislation in Wat Blum, nerds everywhere are rejoicing as they are reunited with their computers.
- : Following new legislation in Wat Blum, the government is pouring money into 'Operation Enduring Democracy'.
- : Following new legislation in Wat Blum, serial commas clarify the relationship between one's lackeys, the taxpayers, and kinsfolk.
- : Following new legislation in Wat Blum, arriving late for dinner is considered the height of selfishness.
- : Wat Blum was endorsed by The Zombiefied Republic of Qawe.
- : Wat Blum was endorsed by The People's Republic of Malonereich.
Endorsements Received: 66 » Beepee, Awjan, Aidenfieeld, Auphelia, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Erinor, Hanguk-Nippon, Barabarom, Whimichy, Aumeltopia, Xandev, Aywhyou, Farengeto, Luddinlande, Anachronolandia, Land Without Shrimp, Jaxon, North Prarie, Jahass, The Filippinas, Academy of Umbrellas, Wehraboos, North Catimestistrianes, Akindom, Ostanasia, Changolandia, Churumduul, Tsunamy, Sesteran, Agalaesia, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Towi Lamia, Jehenna, Amerion, Novagentum, Wild Space, Kringalia, Great Africans, The Solar System Scope, Qvait, Rebel-topia, Dasko, Higash, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Ariankido, Aurcania, Pays de Loire, Maeiland, New Briantown, Volaworand, and 16 others.Concrete Slab, Spearos, Imperial Duck, Empa Aserium, Marinho Islands, Gecetesse, Paranoia, The Tecorogan Federation, Quiescent, Benstralis, Mapico, Phanama, Sedunn, Malonereich, Qawe, and West Carlisten.