“No more Raiding for this Nation” Alpha Wolf
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Superpower
Location: Algebra II
|Faith||Japanese Mark II|
The Retired Raider of We love moneys is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Alpha Wolf with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, ban on automobiles, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate population of 5.863 billion Bob Rosses enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Welfare, and Administration are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Atlanta Georgia. The average income tax rate is 38.5%.
The powerhouse Bob Ross economy, worth 651 trillion Silver Coins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, broadly diversified black market in Tourism, Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 111,103 Silver Coins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.3 times as much as the poorest.
Amusement park rides frequently collapse due to lack of maintenance, crowded passenger trains are near-silent save for the soft tap of fingers on touchscreens, foreign policy is to avoid standing up to bullies, and birth rates have hit an all-time low. Crime is well under control. We love moneys's national animal is the Wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Japanese Mark II.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : We love moneys's influence in Algebra II rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : We love moneys was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : We love moneys's influence in Algebra II fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- : We love moneys was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : We love moneys was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : We love moneys was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : We love moneys was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : We love moneys was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : We love moneys was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations and Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : We love moneys was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.