“Liberty for All”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: United States of America
The Republic of West Monrovia is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its suspicion of poets, complete absence of social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 465 million West Monrovians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Healthcare, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Monrovia. The average income tax rate is 21.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The West Monrovian economy, worth 24.3 trillion dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 52,276 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Forty-year-old men are asked for their ID before watching the latest pony cartoon movies, the Messiah (formerly known as Brian) is a mayoral candidate, child adoption by homosexual couples has been outlawed, and West Monrovia has designated Monrovia as its capital city. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. West Monrovia's national animal is the bison, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : West Monrovia changed its national capital to "Monrovia".
- : Following new legislation in West Monrovia, West Monrovia has designated Monrovia as its capital city.
- : West Monrovia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Kuriko"".
- : West Monrovia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ensuring Effectual Recycling".
- : West Monrovia's influence in United States of America rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Following new legislation in West Monrovia, child adoption by homosexual couples has been outlawed.
- : West Monrovia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Evil Wolf"".
- : West Monrovia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "GMO International Trade Accord".
- : West Monrovia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Valanora".
- : West Monrovia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Restrictions on Forced Eugenics".
Endorsements Received: None.