“Everything is permitted”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Hatchling
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Community of Whiny Moral Relativists is a tiny, pleasant nation, notable for its burgeoning tortured soul population. The hard-working population of 16 million Whiny Moral Relativistsians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 19.4%.
The Whiny Moral Relativistsian economy, worth 688 billion moral perspectiveses a year, is led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Woodchip Exports, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 43,050 moral perspectiveses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Whiny Moral Relativists's national animal is the tortured soul, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Whiny Moral Relativists's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Whiny Moral Relativists was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Whiny Moral Relativists's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Whiny Moral Relativists relocated from The West Pacific to The Rejected Realms.
- : Whiny Moral Relativists was ejected and banned from The West Pacific by The Snarky Solar Observer of Bhang Bhang Duc.
- : Whiny Moral Relativists relocated from The East Pacific to The West Pacific.
- : Whiny Moral Relativists was founded in The East Pacific.