|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: The North Pacific
The Empire of Wie Deutschland is a massive, cultured nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, barren, inhospitable landscape, and enslaved workforce. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 1.251 billion Wie Deutschlandians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Administration, and Industry are also considered important, while Environment and Spirituality aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 25.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Wie Deutschlandian economy, worth 197 trillion Honeys a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 158,255 Honeys, with the richest citizens earning 5.0 times as much as the poorest.
One-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses, foreign leaders never seem to want to shake hands with Leader, some magnifier-wielding Wie Deutschlandians say Leader seems a little lacking in something, and anyone who sneezes at border crossings is turned away. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wie Deutschland's national animal is the Honey Badger, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wie Deutschland was endorsed by The Empire of Rising Sakura.
- : Following new legislation in Wie Deutschland, anyone who sneezes at border crossings is turned away.
- : Following new legislation in Wie Deutschland, some magnifier-wielding Wie Deutschlandians say Leader seems a little lacking in something.
- : Following new legislation in Wie Deutschland, foreign leaders never seem to want to shake hands with Leader.
- : Following new legislation in Wie Deutschland, one-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses.
- : Following new legislation in Wie Deutschland, UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news.
- : Following new legislation in Wie Deutschland, immigrants are required to salute the flag five times a day.
- : Following new legislation in Wie Deutschland, parents often ask to see a credit report before lending money to their own children.
- : Following new legislation in Wie Deutschland, frustrated teenage boys are told that if they like it then they should have put a ring on it.
- : Following new legislation in Wie Deutschland, diplomatic fallout tends to be much more dangerous than radioactive fallout.
Endorsements Received: 162 » Dreadton, Koda-Land, Lulubellia, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Corfad, Orado, Interdimensional Zone, The Rhein States, Ravendi, Imperial Pieserged, Crusadam, Votak Matim, Hamerica, North Bratislava, Hardscrabble, Zzozona, Yaorozu, Notyoutopia, Shibutani, Guer Aike, Territorio di Nessuno, Aerilia, Newpromisedland, Yellops, Sevinland, The Tampa Bay Rays, Empy, Brucklania, Bankowiata, Slyakanya, Odelinor, Great Bights Mum, Selfgradatude, Xipher, Nodnarb, Loutsland, Pytong, Seenvorland, Former English Colony, Kranostav, Siwale, Heilhum Imperius, The Pantheons, New Lakemba, Cretox State, Valentine Z, Tvers, Omnistria, Yokciq Empire, Dar es Saalam, and 112 others.Kragsgale, Sunto, Sikol, Climeria, Draconian Progression, Joodey, Pasargad, Wineclaw, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Republica Guilleana, Seijitsu, 1 very fast endotarter, Blyskalia, Sil Dorsett, Port Naga, El Fiji Grande, Frances Francis the First of France, Ethnon, Star Kingdom, Venicea, Holy Oranz, The Iron Lions, United Kahndaq, Godwanna, Bharathvarsh, Libertania Democratica, Svenskskit, Strongwill, The Serdey Islands, His Enduring Majesty, Illusia and Neverendia, Xagill, Pallaith, Xentherida, Runeda, Planes, The Endless Eventide, Zyvetskistaahn, Madjack, Shadowrik, The Mazur Empire, Sachi, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Daiz, Shinjuku tokyo 0, McMasterdonia, Wilkshire, Kromi, Moubarakistan, Chips and Guac, Vesteysia, Barabolia, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Clan Spaniel, Zemnaya Svoboda, Travislavania, Figyjharli, Svenskan, Maott, Wapistan, Dangine, Siforpeo, Simone Republic, Tyirza, Super Girl, Ice and Tinian, Xyrron, Randomcountryland, Northern Roman Republic, Aryan Homeland, Steampunk Ariel, Mon Island, Tsandonown, Seanat, Korean-Joseon, Defense For The World Assembly, Libvillia, Ariele, Greater Ale Permars, Card Kingdom, Novremia, Fraystonia, Kastonvia, Capablanca, Ellbonnia, Sopernia, East Akra, Bearical, Nova Arcania, Drueste, Fizban, Unshleepd, Muqatil, Andanx, Outer Shenendoah, Lionia, Sahriastan, The Calabash Protectorate, The Blazeland Administration, ROM, Tibus Heth, Nimarya, Pazair, Que Lukustinardon, Praeceps, TyGerria, Palgo, New Celoveniortan, Dabarastan, AmManies, and Rising Sakura.