“American Imperialist 1824-1860”
|Category: Corporate Police State|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: Hsiao Han
The Queendom of Will Walker is a massive, orderly nation, notable for its compulsory military service and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 4.46 billion Will Walkerians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The medium-sized, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Spirituality, although Law & Order and Defense are also considered important. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 31.7%.
The very strong Will Walkerian economy, worth 252 trillion betales a year, is dominated by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is 56,573 betales, with the richest citizens earning 8.9 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens are barcoded to keep track of their movements, military spending is on the increase, and it is illegal to make racist remarks in public. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Will Walker's national animal is the deer.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Will Walker was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Will Walker's influence in Hsiao Han rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Will Walker's influence in Hsiao Han fell from "Squire" to "Page".
- : Will Walker's influence in Hsiao Han fell from "Apprentice" to "Squire".
- : Will Walker's influence in Hsiao Han fell from "Hermit" to "Apprentice".
- : Will Walker's influence in Hsiao Han rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Will Walker relocated from Purgatory to Hsiao Han.
- : Will Walker's influence in Purgatory rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Will Walker's influence in Purgatory rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Will Walker's influence in Purgatory fell from "Shoeshiner" to "Sprat".