“Love One Another”
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Regional Influence: Unproven
Location: the South Pacific
The Queendom of Winter Dancer is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, digital currency, and restrictive gun laws. The devout population of 968 million Winter Dancerians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, moralistic government prioritizes Defense, although Administration, Welfare, and Spirituality are also considered important. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 31.2%.
The Winter Dancerian economy, worth 45.0 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Retail, Pizza Delivery, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 46,511 dollars, with the richest citizens earning 8.0 times as much as the poorest.
Advertisements read like science journal articles complete with extensive references, appendix transplant figures have recently doubled, anyone who sneezes at border crossings is turned away, and old folks reminisce about the last time someone was acquitted of a crime. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Winter Dancer's national animal is the eagle, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Winter Dancer's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Winter Dancer relocated from The North Pacific to The South Pacific.
- : Winter Dancer resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Winter Dancer relocated from Syria to The North Pacific.
- : Winter Dancer lost WA Delegate status in Syria.
- : Winter Dancer's influence in Syria rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Winter Dancer became WA Delegate of Syria.
- : Winter Dancer lost the position of Shinka WA Delegate to The Colony of Thedzoa.
- : Winter Dancer was endorsed by The Republic of Hame on a tank.
- : Winter Dancer's influence in Syria rose from "Zero" to "Page".