|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Squire
The Magic of Winx club is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Ms faragonda with an iron fist, and renowned for its ritual sacrifices, fear of technology, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 15.29 billion Winx Club are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Industry, although Environment, Administration, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Education and Law & Order aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Magix. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 13.8%.
The frighteningly efficient A Girl of the Winx Club economy, worth a remarkable 3,482 trillion alpheas a year, is led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Cheese Exports, and Retail. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 227,791 alpheas, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,476,669 per year while the poor average 14,052, a ratio of 105 to 1.
Winx club is renowned for its lax gun laws, a petition to improve A Girl of the Winx Club literacy is mostly signed with cross-marks, monks aren't the only ones who take vows of silence, and nose plugs are the latest A Girl of the Winx Club fashion accessory. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Winx club's national animal is the bunny, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Bloom.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Winx club, nose plugs are the latest A Girl of the Winx Club fashion accessory.
- : Following new legislation in Winx club, monks aren't the only ones who take vows of silence.
- : Following new legislation in Winx club, a petition to improve A Girl of the Winx Club literacy is mostly signed with cross-marks.
- : Following new legislation in Winx club, Winx club is renowned for its lax gun laws.
- : Winx club was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : Winx club was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Winx club, the government loves seeing the little people fight.
- : Following new legislation in Winx club, prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators.
- : Following new legislation in Winx club, lifelong celibates are surprised to receive government-issue condoms in the post.
- : Following new legislation in Winx club, Harry Potter books are banned.
Endorsements Received: 76 » Treadwellia, Aflana, Nargorthia, New Rogernomics, Axixic, Sombrassino, Aigania, Courlany, Denado, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Perchan, Burning Pants, Caybow, Lazarene Ryccia, The New California Republic, Guiness Freaks, Rommanda, Capercom, Sophisica, Steel Vagabonds, Killer Kitty, The Sigometh Dynasty, Custadia, Astalen, Arkanik, Praenestia, The Salvation States, Xracona, Bobs raider puppet, Port Flynt, Roboponainia, Fissure Town, Auralon, Trumps Dictatorship, Margandy, Nova Zemlya, Darkium, Wishper, Sletho, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Fortytipper, Pherttsylvania, Ecchi Unlimited, Issrak-om, Loftegen 3, Glorious Society, Shaunborough, Aegis-5, Surd, and 26 others.Aguaria Major, Flurf, Cossack Peoples, Manaric, Thetraxia, Mainze, Othan, Outlaw Conformity, Halliway, Aaecilia, Darcaethir, Northern Rosary Isles, Leonism, Grand Place, The Islands of Colwell, TypoTech, Inceptio, Watchlandia, Greygard, Arclandia, Pan-Euroasia, Domais, Debussy, Bukowina, Honeydewistania, and Aleckandor.