|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Squire
The The magic of Winx club is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Ms faragonda with an iron fist, and remarkable for its closed borders, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and enslaved workforce. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 13.598 billion Winx Club are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Industry, although Environment and Defense are also considered important, while Law & Order and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Magix. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.9%.
The frighteningly efficient A Girl of the Winx Club economy, worth a remarkable 2,192 trillion alpheas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Tourism, and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 161,248 alpheas, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 590,556 per year while the poor average 31,197, a ratio of 18.9 to 1.
Kids are exceptionally good at digging holes, programmes of questionable content are shown at peak-hours, gangs have taken to secret handshakes after tattoos were banned, and the poor are forced into bankruptcy by their energy bills. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Winx club's national animal is the bunny, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Bloom.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Winx club, the poor are forced into bankruptcy by their energy bills.
- : Winx club was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Compulsory Consumerist State".
- : Winx club was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Primitive and Most Corrupt Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Winx club, gangs have taken to secret handshakes after tattoos were banned.
- : Following new legislation in Winx club, programmes of questionable content are shown at peak-hours.
- : Following new legislation in Winx club, kids are exceptionally good at digging holes.
- : Following new legislation in Winx club, anti-vaxxers claim that injected children are prone to psychotic breaks when they see the 'Queen of Diamonds' playing card.
- : Following new legislation in Winx club, artists regularly face criminal charges and art-burning parties are common.
- : Following new legislation in Winx club, the national water supply has entered detox.
- : Following new legislation in Winx club, bruised children are made to thank their bullies for the valuable life lessons.
Endorsements Received: 41 » Treadwellia, Captain Apollo, Aguaria Major, Imkiville, Aflana, Nargorthia, New Rogernomics, Hycronesia, Axixic, Sombrassino, SunnyPhiladelphia, Kan Po, Aigania, Wintermoot III, Loftegen 2, Courlany, Altmar, Derthal, Denado, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Perchan, Burning Pants, Caybow, Lake Flotillas, Lazarene Ryccia, The New California Republic, Guiness Freaks, Rommanda, Capercom, Sophisica, Tiegenhof, Halliway, Steel Vagabonds, Killer Kitty, Lutfan, Turkish-Ottoman, Kakatiya, The Sigometh Dynasty, Shangri-La Valley, and Your Imaginary Friend.