“Magic really does exist!”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: the South Pacific
|Faith||never looking back|
|Animal||mysterious hooded figure|
The Sleeping Giant Inn of Witchcraft and Sorcery is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Mayor Cardinal with a fair hand, and renowned for its rampant corporate plagiarism, unlimited-speed roads, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 16.19 billion listeners hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Night Vale. The average income tax rate is 94.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Witchcraft and Sorceryian economy, worth a remarkable 2,075 trillion cosines a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 128,208 cosines, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Toy versions of heroin paraphernalia let kids pretend to be their favourite TV characters, dog owners proudly declare that their pups can predict when the mailman will arrive, monocled merchants with funny accents are applying for Witchcraft and Sorceryian citizenship in droves, and religious epiphanies are often cited as a reason for high school drop-outs. Crime is totally unknown. Witchcraft and Sorcery's national animal is the mysterious hooded figure, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is never looking back.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery relocated from Artificial Solar System to The South Pacific.
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery relocated from The South Pacific to Artificial Solar System.
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery was endorsed by The Holy Republic of Shefino.
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery was endorsed by The Free Land of Starsight.