“Magic really does exist!”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Sprat
Location: the South Pacific
|Faith||never looking back|
|Animal||mysterious hooded figure|
The Super America Blue of Witchcraft and Sorcery is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Mayor Cardinal with a fair hand, and notable for its rampant corporate plagiarism, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 14.266 billion listeners hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Night Vale. The average income tax rate is 94.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Witchcraft and Sorceryian economy, worth a remarkable 1,827 trillion cosines a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 128,103 cosines, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Toy versions of heroin paraphernalia let kids pretend to be their favourite TV characters, dog owners proudly declare that their pups can predict when the mailman will arrive, monocled merchants with funny accents are applying for Witchcraft and Sorceryian citizenship in droves, and religious epiphanies are often cited as a reason for high school drop-outs. Crime is totally unknown. Witchcraft and Sorcery's national animal is the mysterious hooded figure, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is never looking back.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery was endorsed by The Kingdom of Sedunn.
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Mahlkis.
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery was endorsed by The Divine Abode of Churumduul.
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery was endorsed by The Protectorate of Goundal.
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Dorovia.
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery was endorsed by The Space Pirate Empire of New Briantown.