“Apocalypse looms in Wynnland” Supreme Chancellor Aaros
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Squire
|Leader||Supreme Chancellor Aaros|
The People's Republic of Wynnland is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Supreme Chancellor Aaros with a fair hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, keen interest in outer space, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 12.544 billion Wynnlanders enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Detlas. The average income tax rate is 66.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Wynnlandian economy, worth a remarkable 1,316 trillion Wynnish Shęckels a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 104,945 Wynnish Shęckels, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Mathematicians are gathering an infinite number of Golden Falcons and typewriters to see if they can recreate the works of Max Barry, the government is funding experimental battery technology while the power grid continues to crumble, the government is deliberately installing bloatware onto computers, and where there's a will there is usually a password manager. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wynnland's national animal is the Golden Falcon, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wynnland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Wynnland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes and Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Wynnland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens and Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Wynnland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Wynnland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential and Most Beautiful Environments and the Top 10% for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Wynnland was endorsed by The Republic of Banite.
- : Wynnland was endorsed by The Free Land of Zukinder.
- : Wynnland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Wynnland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Economic Output and Best Weather.
- : Wynnland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Almonaster Nuevo".