|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Nomadic Peoples of Xyloqua is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Xarkenzia with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 3.063 billion Xyloquans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Environment, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Xark. The average income tax rate is 94.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Xyloquan economy, worth 437 trillion Malachites a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 142,963 Malachites, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Shady doctors seem to have impeccable records, the nation wears its high incidence of chromosomal diseases as a badge of pride, Mantis Shrimp is one of the most popular forenames in Xyloqua, and old folks reminisce about the last time someone was acquitted of a crime. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Xyloqua's national animal is the Mantis Shrimp, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Secular Humanism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Xyloqua was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced and the Top 10% for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Xyloqua endorsed The Democratic States of Rushkaland.
- : Xyloqua endorsed The Empire of KEP77.
- : Following new legislation in Xyloqua, old folks reminisce about the last time someone was acquitted of a crime.
- : Following new legislation in Xyloqua, Mantis Shrimp is one of the most popular forenames in Xyloqua.
- : Following new legislation in Xyloqua, the nation wears its high incidence of chromosomal diseases as a badge of pride.
- : Following new legislation in Xyloqua, shady doctors seem to have impeccable records.
- : Following new legislation in Xyloqua, burning twigs to keep warm while lost in the wild is now a felony.
- : Xyloqua was endorsed by The Empire of KEP77.
- : Xyloqua was endorsed by The Democratic States of Rushkaland.
Endorsements Received: 50 » Amber Class, Kahootology, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Zavea, Amalea, Yoshiterra, New Edem, Aqueira, Sarotte, Capitalist Paradise, The Pacific Caliphate, Perfect Sublime Masters, Cyrtenes, Evilness Islands, Raj7765, Heaven Fire, Euroanatolian Greece, Fam-Friendly State, MargiBoof, Zhavn, Melon feud, Aggro, Republic of edward, UKIMAR RBON, Farrakhan, Emeseses, Aeritania, Neo-Enlightenment, Vas Normandy, The Ardenner Forest, Zyonn, Hardscrabble, Prasydualis, Panormia, The Horror Channel, Collosuss, Andromeda Islands, Masters86, Alkasia, Unibot III, Star Kingdom, Upper West Northern Schneddick, Marilyn Manson Freaks, Kyorgia, ThePlace, The Land of the Dark Immortals, Holleynaga, Toerana, Rushkaland, and KEP77.