“By God We Move And By Our Future We Live”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
The Jingoistic States of Yatagasia is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its smutty television, frequent executions, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 499 million Yatagasians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Spirituality, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saint Terra-Dewa. The average income tax rate is 29.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Yatagasian economy, worth 31.4 trillion Yatars a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Gambling, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 62,879 Yatars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Gun ownership is compulsory, politicians are often seen drinking soft drinks at the end of every public address, class action lawsuits have gone up in smoke thanks to government interference, and the "temporary replacement bus service" is now a permanent fixture. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yatagasia's national animal is the Panzer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yatagasia was endorsed by The Like of Dependants.
- : Yatagasia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Quack Abad.
- : Yatagasia was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Yatagasia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Yatagasia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Constantocity.
- : Yatagasia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Armed.
- : Yatagasia endorsed The Commonwealth of Constantocity.
- : Yatagasia endorsed The Borderlands of Nopriuna.
- : Yatagasia was endorsed by The Borderlands of Nopriuna.
- : Yatagasia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn ravana".
Endorsements Received: 47 » God-King Rorschach, The Federal Government of Iowa, Aryus Millitary Junta, The Uangfarian Technocracy, Citrene, Lazy valley, Denmurk, Aerzhots, The Ghost Dragons, United Republic Empire, Elvid, Laudistan, Zelcho, Upper Ontario and Hudson Bay, Royaume de Valois France, Gebeta, Thudor, Lanurstia, Great Republic of Quebec, The United Australian States, Parvala, United SouthLands, Longsword01, Old Ravenwood, Neo Kervoskia, Tulza, Avalith, Arc Republica, Seytius, Illiricium, Gernaet, Bulllgaria, Svenborgiao, South Bengal, Pontic Hellas, The Bare-Eyed, CanadianMapleSyrup, King Denver, Cottaging, The Traditional States, Valentines House, Mambazo, Andoran Empire, Saxoslavia, Constantocity, Quack Abad, and Dependants.