“Ad astra per aspera”
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Squire
The Holy Federation of York Zionia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Gaius Berenson with an even hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, daily referendums, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless, devout population of 3.272 billion York Zionians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small, corrupt, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fort Zuidas. The average income tax rate is 49.2%.
The frighteningly efficient York Zionian economy, worth 960 trillion Kryptoads a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 293,643 Kryptoads, with the richest citizens earning 5.1 times as much as the poorest.
Soldiers are equipped with multi-million Kryptoad battlesuits, banning party poppers has been a real party pooper, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes, and expats return home to a government devoid of social and environmental agencies. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. York Zionia's national animal is the Kodiak, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is the Tradition.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in York Zionia, expats return home to a government devoid of social and environmental agencies.
- : York Zionia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Europeia"".
- : York Zionia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Rights for Crime Victims Act".
- : York Zionia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : York Zionia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes and the Top 10% for Largest Insurance Industry.
- : Following new legislation in York Zionia, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes.
- : Following new legislation in York Zionia, banning party poppers has been a real party pooper.
- : Following new legislation in York Zionia, soldiers are equipped with multi-million Kryptoad battlesuits.
- : Following new legislation in York Zionia, scaffolding is built around scaffolding to give safe access.
- : York Zionia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Realm of the Whispering Winds".
Endorsements Received: 72 » Love and Nature, Roless, Ruinenlust, Atsvea, Forest Virginia, Canaltia, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, The Void Territories, The Cypher Nine, Terrabod, The Black Forrest, Fartsniffage, Jutsa, Ziotah and Riverside, Kyratistani, Hyon Delta, Chilledsville, Novian Republics, Kase, Window Land, Republik Hintonia, Imperial States of Duotona, Sean Fiobha, Saint Dolmance, Candlewhisper Archive, Taco Respublic, Lura, Eryndlynd, Effazio, Bananaistan, Verdant Haven, Blue Nagia, Phillip Isle, Entitize, Tscharva, Greyveldt, Otuken Yurt, Alcantaria, Rhodevus, Viencia, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Cuillin, Ferastenfal, Caterasia, Kawastyselir, Uan aa Boa, Anachronolandia, Wizardonia, Ordand, Ransium, and 22 others.Galaxiak, Caer Neamh, Forgotten Beauty, Cat-Herders United, Turiol Empire, 86-land, Shalotte, Plifte, Prusmia, Columbiqash, Zerphen, Lofia, Edible Plywood, Nordustra, Great Julunaphra, Siornor, Heidgaudr, Daarwyrth, Sonnveld, United Malay Federation, Pythaga, and Ypogegrammeni.