|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
The Queen's State of Young Husband is a gargantuan, orderly nation, notable for its state-planned economy, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 10.018 billion Young Husbandians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The enormous, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Welfare, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 70.1%.
The strong Young Husbandian economy, worth 477 trillion betales a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Soda Sales, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 47,646 betales, with the richest citizens earning 8.4 times as much as the poorest.
Elections have been outlawed, organ donation is compulsory, the right to free speech is being drastically curtailed, and employers may fire workers without giving any reason. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Young Husband's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Young Husband was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Young Husband was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Young Husband's influence in Missouri rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Young Husband was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement and Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Young Husband was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Young Husband's influence in Missouri rose from "Hatchling" to "Squire".
- : Young Husband relocated from Osiris to Missouri.
- : Young Husband was refounded in Osiris.
- : Young Husband ceased to exist in Missouri.
- : Young Husband was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs and Most Advanced Law Enforcement.