“Mors Tua, Vita Mea”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: The North Pacific
|Faith||Who needs religion amirite|
The Resurrection of Yugobatania is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Monsieur L with an even hand, and remarkable for its digital currency, enslaved workforce, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 3.882 billion Yugobatanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Unknown. The average income tax rate is 71.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Yugobatanian economy, worth 721 trillion Brins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Retail. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 185,772 Brins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
The seats at the back of the parliament are reserved for indigenous ministers, people are more interested in gossip about the private lives of politicians than their policies, the nation has recently been attributed to the funding of terrorist organisations, and bored sailors desperately hope that someone will shoot at them. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yugobatania's national animal is the Erinevo Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Who needs religion amirite.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yugobatania was endorsed by The Empire of Rising Sakura.
- : Yugobatania's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Yugobatania was endorsed by The Republic of AmManies.
- : Yugobatania was endorsed by The Caspian Commonwealth of Dabarastan.
- : Yugobatania was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Yugobatania, bored sailors desperately hope that someone will shoot at them.
- : Following new legislation in Yugobatania, the nation has recently been attributed to the funding of terrorist organisations.
- : Following new legislation in Yugobatania, people are more interested in gossip about the private lives of politicians than their policies.
- : Following new legislation in Yugobatania, the seats at the back of the parliament are reserved for indigenous ministers.
- : Following new legislation in Yugobatania, cricket farmers use magnifying glasses to fit every member of their herd with tiny tracking tags.
Endorsements Received: 147 » Barabolia, Lulubellia, Yaorozu, Aerilia, Orado, Shibutani, The Rhein States, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Solcius, Yokciq Empire, Climeria, Venicea, Guer Aike, McMasterdonia, Loutsland, Republica Guilleana, Shadowrik, Selfgradatude, Hamerica, Interdimensional Zone, Dreadton, Bharathvarsh, Ethnon, Dar es Saalam, Former English Colony, Svenskskit, Koda-Land, Corfad, Notyoutopia, Ravendi, Simadoa, Star Kingdom, Zzozona, Madjack, Territorio di Nessuno, Siwale, Strongwill, Sachi, New Lakemba, Votak Matim, Pytong, Sikol, The Tampa Bay Rays, Bankowiata, Omnistria, Illusia and Neverendia, Great Bights Mum, Valentine Z, Kragsgale, Sil Dorsett, and 97 others.The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Empy, Xentherida, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Odelinor, Cretox State, El Fiji Grande, Pallaith, Vesteysia, Port Naga, Nodnarb, Wilkshire, Imperial Pieserged, Hardscrabble, Francois Isidore, Kromi, Slyakanya, Valgarda, Zemnaya Svoboda, Travislavania, The Pantheons, Wisconsota, Frances Francis the First of France, Maott, Wineclaw, Wapistan, Figyjharli, North Bratislava, The Republic of Free Peoples, Dangine, Sunto, Chips and Guac, Shotokonia, Siforpeo, Servilis, Simone Republic, Xagill, Blyskalia, Tyirza, Kranostav, Super Girl, Holy Oranz, Alorca, Xyrron, The Mazur Empire, Clan Spaniel, Svenskan, Pasargad, Yellops, Aryan Homeland, East Akra, Draconian Progression, Steampunk Ariel, Korean-Joseon, Harmonypine, Mon Island, New Celoveniortan, Cajland, Libertania Democratica, Planes, Seanat, Britle, Tsandonown, Jaxikistan, Defense For The World Assembly, Libvillia, Ariele, Greater Ale Permars, Runeda, Card Kingdom, Andanavia, Kastonvia, Ellbonnia, Logovets, Bearical, Fizban, Unshleepd, Muqatil, Nova Arcania, Que Lukustinardon, Outer Shenendoah, Lionia, Capablanca, The Calabash Protectorate, The Blazeland Administration, His Enduring Majesty, Sahriastan, ROM, Tibus Heth, Nimarya, Pazair, Praeceps, TyGerria, Palgo, Dabarastan, AmManies, and Rising Sakura.