“Strength Through Compliance”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Power
Location: Infowars World
The People's Republic of Yvok is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its ban on automobiles, parental licensing program, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 754 million Yvokians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it prioritizes Education, although Administration, Welfare, and Environment are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bobo Dioulasso. The average income tax rate is 91.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Yvokian economy, worth 31.1 trillion pounds a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Cheese Exports industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is 41,246 pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, the blind lead the blind in social welfare, all recreational drugs are legal, and re-education centers are being added to most prisons. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yvok's national animal is the dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yvok was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist and the Top 10% for Highest Drug Use.
- : Following new legislation in Yvok, re-education centers are being added to most prisons.
- : Following new legislation in Yvok, all recreational drugs are legal.
- : Following new legislation in Yvok, the blind lead the blind in social welfare.
- : Following new legislation in Yvok, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas.
- : Following new legislation in Yvok, wealthy pranksters dump refuse on unsuspecting citizens from up high.
- : Yvok was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Yvok, artists are pillars of society.
- : Following new legislation in Yvok, worried-looking neonatal nurses are being deployed in place of SWAT teams during dangerous drug busts.
- : Following new legislation in Yvok, almost all of the nation's water is piped into the country from abroad for exorbitant prices.