“Let each new day bring freedom, prosperity and power”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Squire
The Republic of Zadaria is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by David Saloman with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.682 billion Zadarians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tavanir. The average income tax rate is 42.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Zadarian economy, worth 390 trillion Zadarian Krevars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Basket Weaving, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 68,801 Zadarian Krevars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
A third of Zadarians are e-certified CEOs, all guns must be registered, directors of low-budget sci-fi films are flocking to use Tavanir as a backdrop, and the government's foreign policy statements are less threatening than a World Assembly cease-and-desist letter. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Zadaria's national animal is the Lynx, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Zadarian Orthodox.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zadaria endorsed The Pernicious Plutocracy of Honeydewistania.
- : Zadaria was endorsed by The Pernicious Plutocracy of Honeydewistania.
- : Zadaria was endorsed by The Republic of Sutnailag.
- : Zadaria endorsed The Kingdom of Debussy.
- : Zadaria endorsed The Khanate Did Nothing Wrong of Killer Kitty.
- : Zadaria was endorsed by The Kingdom of Debussy.
- : Zadaria was endorsed by The Khanate Did Nothing Wrong of Killer Kitty.
- : Zadaria endorsed The Republic of Tradle Peloni.
- : Zadaria was endorsed by The Republic of Tradle Peloni.
- : Following new legislation in Zadaria, the government's foreign policy statements are less threatening than a World Assembly cease-and-desist letter.
Endorsements Received: 49 » New Rogernomics, The Sigometh Dynasty, Treadwellia, Bobs raider puppet, Luilamuin, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Grand Place, Tottoro, Cossack Peoples, Loftegen 3, Lazarene Ryccia, Custadia, Glorious Society, Shaunborough, Aigania, Steel Vagabonds, Surd, Arkanik, Aegis-5, Port Flynt, Manaric, Thetraxia, Caybow, Perchan, The Salvation States, Nargorthia, The New California Republic, Snoodum, Auralon, Aaecilia, Darcaethir, Northern Rosary Isles, Outlaw Conformity, Issrak-om, Leonism, The Islands of Colwell, TypoTech, Capercom, Inceptio, Courlany, Mzeusia, Aguaria Major, Domais, Darkium, Ecchi Unlimited, Tradle Peloni, Killer Kitty, Debussy, and Honeydewistania.