“Strength Through Freedom”
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: Hsiao Han
The Queendom of Zedoo is a colossal, safe nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion. The hard-working population of 6.448 billion Zedooans are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, moralistic government prioritizes Law & Order, although Defense, Welfare, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. The average income tax rate is 28.1%.
The strong Zedooan economy, worth 312 trillion betales a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Retail, and Soda Sales. Average income is 48,513 betales, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.7 times as much as the poorest.
Genetic researchers have been expelled, organ donation is compulsory, the nation's taxpayers pay for foreign government's extravagances, and organisations with 800 in their phone number are often raided by special forces. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zedoo's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zedoo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : Zedoo's influence in Hsiao Han rose from "Hatchling" to "Squire".
- : Zedoo relocated from Osiris to Hsiao Han.
- : Zedoo was refounded in Osiris.
- : Zedoo ceased to exist in Hsiao Han.
- : Zedoo's influence in Hsiao Han fell from "Apprentice" to "Squire".
- : Zedoo's influence in Hsiao Han fell from "Hermit" to "Apprentice".
- : Zedoo's influence in Hsiao Han rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Zedoo relocated from Purgatory to Hsiao Han.
- : Zedoo's influence in Purgatory rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".