“To learn is our shield, to teach, our sword”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Squire
|Faith||The Cult of The Hidden Moon|
The Sovereign University of Zetaopalatopia is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Edwin Elwood with an even hand, and renowned for its digital currency, free-roaming dinosaurs, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 7.823 billion Zetaopalatopians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Social Policy, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Administration. The average income tax rate is 98.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Zetaopalatopian economy, worth a remarkable 1,497 trillion Merits a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 191,424 Merits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
The government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists, social care for the elderly consists of a self help leaflet and a kick on the backside, a weakened police force struggles to maintain law and order, and murderers with law degrees can be seen swinging the gavel in courts. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zetaopalatopia's national animal is the Timber Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Cult of The Hidden Moon.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zetaopalatopia was endorsed by The Empire of Kakatiya.
- : Zetaopalatopia was endorsed by The Jazzy Protectorate of Makdon.
- : Following new legislation in Zetaopalatopia, murderers with law degrees can be seen swinging the gavel in courts.
- : Following new legislation in Zetaopalatopia, a weakened police force struggles to maintain law and order.
- : Following new legislation in Zetaopalatopia, social care for the elderly consists of a self help leaflet and a kick on the backside.
- : Following new legislation in Zetaopalatopia, the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists.
- : Following new legislation in Zetaopalatopia, no one believes anything until it has been strenuously tested and peer-reviewed.
- : Following new legislation in Zetaopalatopia, political dissidents are cut off from essential services.
- : Zetaopalatopia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Zetaopalatopia, most citizens in Zetaopalatopia are abject pyrophobes after extremely graphic pamphlets were mailed nationwide by the government.
Endorsements Received: 55 » Imkiville, Aflana, Treadwellia, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Captain Apollo, Killer Kitty, Tiegenhof, The Copper States, New Rogernomics, Margandy, Aguaria Major, Nargorthia, Pioneer Pool, Americastrailia, Galfni, Custadia, Leonism, Hycronesia, RadRoachInc, Fluffiness, Sombrassino, SunnyPhiladelphia, Seatlantis, Kan Po, Aigania, Sophisica, Furrious Canis Lupus, Loftegen 2, Greygard, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, Altmar, Derthal, Your Imaginary Friend, Denado, Axixic, NewLeaf, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Perchan, Burning Pants, Caybow, Lingord, Lazarene Ryccia, Lake Flotillas, The New California Republic, Rommanda, Guiness Freaks, Capercom, Halliway, Steel Vagabonds, and 5 others.Courlany, The Rin Mang, Turkish-Ottoman, Makdon, and Kakatiya.