“For God, King, and the People”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: the Rejected Realms
|Leader||HM The King|
The Kingdom of Zhavn is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by HM The King with an even hand, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, avowedly heterosexual populace, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 3.637 billion Zhavnos are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Trazva. The average income tax rate is 98.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Zhavnos economy, worth 811 trillion Zhavnos Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an amazing 223,065 Zhavnos Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A government program is underway to revitalize Zhavn's beaches, on-duty Air Zhavn flight attendants are usually seen napping in first class, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion, and the government pours millions of Zhavnos Dollars into rehabilitation programs annually. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zhavn's national animal is the Tabby Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Sunni Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Zhavn, the government pours millions of Zhavnos Dollars into rehabilitation programs annually.
- : Following new legislation in Zhavn, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion.
- : Following new legislation in Zhavn, on-duty Air Zhavn flight attendants are usually seen napping in first class.
- : Following new legislation in Zhavn, a government program is underway to revitalize Zhavn's beaches.
- : Following new legislation in Zhavn, cheese has become the new icon of political dissent.
- : Following new legislation in Zhavn, there's a hole in the heart of every Zhavnos city.
- : Following new legislation in Zhavn, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes.
- : Zhavn was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Following new legislation in Zhavn, a new "thought police" branch is being developed.
- : Following new legislation in Zhavn, Amnesty Interregional has condemned Zhavn for ignoring crimes against humanity.
Endorsements Received: 33 » UKIMAR RBON, Zyonn, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Zavea, Aggro, Farrakhan, Emeseses, Capitalist Paradise, Franluxin, Collosuss, Sarotte, Aqueira, Arinteriswith, Edgedgie, Perfect Sublime Masters, MargiBoof, Heaven Fire, Xyloqua, Hardscrabble, Andromeda Islands, Alkasia, Unibot III, Razorback, Star Kingdom, Upper West Northern Schneddick, Marilyn Manson Freaks, Kyorgia, Holleynaga, Florin, Schylyne, Yoshiterra, Toerana, and The Land of the Dark Immortals.