“Noot noot, heathen” Zizou
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: The Black Hawks
The Arctic Inhabitante of Zizou is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Zizou with an iron fist, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and ritual sacrifices. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 3.771 billion Zizouans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Antarctica. The average income tax rate is 47.1%.
The large but inefficient Zizouan economy, worth 120 trillion pineappleses a year, is quite specialized and led by the Furniture Restoration industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Automobile Manufacturing, and Gambling. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 31,972 pineappleses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
Prohibition has allowed a Maxtopian immigrant known only as "Nipples" to establish an illicit breast milk syndicate, all footpaths have tollbooths, ten-year-olds are applying for lemonade stand operator licences, and cheap textbooks have replaced coasters at college ragers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zizou's national animal is the penguino, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zizou's influence in The Black Hawks rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Zizou applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Zizou published "Janus RMB Archive (posts 201-250)" (Meta: Reference).
- : Zizou published "Janus RMB Archive (posts 151-200)" (Meta: Reference).
- : Zizou published "Janus RMB Archive (posts 101-150)" (Meta: Reference).
- : Zizou published "Janus RMB Archive (posts 51-100)" (Meta: Reference).
- : Zizou published "Janus RMB Archive (posts 1-50)" (Meta: Reference).
- : Zizou lodged a message on the The Black Hawks Regional Message Board.
- : Zizou was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : Following new legislation in Zizou, cheap textbooks have replaced coasters at college ragers.