“Logic is blind and often knows only its own past”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Dominator
The Republic of Zombiedolphins is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Big Daddy with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, anti-smoking policies, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 36.73 billion Zombiedolphinsians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rotten Corpse. The average income tax rate is 98.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Zombiedolphinsian economy, worth a remarkable 8,370 trillion serenas a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 227,881 serenas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Hidden bedroom-cams are installed to catch mothers doing their kids' homework, veterans are directed into environmental cleanup operations, it takes months to get the proper permits for a child's first tricycle, and citizens select which government department gets their income tax serenas each year. Crime is totally unknown. Zombiedolphins's national animal is the icelandic bargehound, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zombiedolphins voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn A Bloodred Moon".
- : Zombiedolphins voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Maxtopia Day".
- : Zombiedolphins voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Scientific Cooperation".
- : Zombiedolphins voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Haku".
- : Zombiedolphins voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Free, Open Source Software Use".
- : Zombiedolphins voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Zombiedolphins lost the position of Loamhedge WA Delegate to The Embiggened Republic of Cromulent Peoples.
- : Zombiedolphins approved the World Assembly proposal "Condemn Lily".
- : Zombiedolphins approved the World Assembly proposal "Protecting Free, Open Source Software Use".
- : Zombiedolphins approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend Confederation of Corrupt Dictators".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Cromulent Peoples.