“Loyalty Above all”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: the South Pacific
The Democratic Republic of Zosnor is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by JasonRahl with an iron fist, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 2.531 billion Zosnorians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tar Valon. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 42.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Zosnorian economy, worth 366 trillion Zos a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 144,822 Zos, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 480,426 per year while the poor average 32,582, a ratio of 14.7 to 1.
Glancing at the car radio display while driving is treated as attempted homicide, the only thing slower than the economy is the exchange where it's managed, arthritic surgeons with tremulous fingers reassure patients that they are in safe hands, and corporations cut costs by taking away safety-features on their products. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zosnor's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zosnor was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Corporis Doctrina.
- : Zosnor was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Zosnor, corporations cut costs by taking away safety-features on their products.
- : Following new legislation in Zosnor, arthritic surgeons with tremulous fingers reassure patients that they are in safe hands.
- : Following new legislation in Zosnor, the only thing slower than the economy is the exchange where it's managed.
- : Following new legislation in Zosnor, glancing at the car radio display while driving is treated as attempted homicide.
- : Following new legislation in Zosnor, eerie glow-in-the-dark cornfields give farmlands an uncanny appearance.
- : Zosnor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Frieden-und Freudenland".
- : Zosnor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom to Seek Medical Care II"".
- : Zosnor was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
Endorsements Received: 111 » Tsunamy, Erinor, Land Without Shrimp, Abarri, Aidenfieeld, Barabarom, Saciu, Wehraboos, Pencil Sharpeners 2, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Volaworand, Hanguk-Nippon, Dasko, Tsvetania, Drystar, Aumeltopia, Amerion, Kringalia, Farengeto, Qvait, Beepee, PenguinPies, Jennaterra, Luddinlande, Aurcania, New Briantown, Sedunn, Imperial Duck, Linguiniland, Empa Aserium, Mapico, The Tecorogan Federation, Omiri, Grand Kingdom of Zilean Empire, Qawe, Tilipria, Astraee, Jehenna, Yeldarbsland, Xandev, Jaxon, Realms of Madness, The naked people, Madreia, Bear Connors Paradiso, Curlyhoward, Nueva Alta California, Bleakfoot, USNE2018, The Filippinas, and 61 others.Ockhamista, Bawkie, Techganet, Tepertopia, Terran Draconia, Rabbitz, Votri, Lambdaland, North Kanuckistan, Gliasco, Ebonhand, West Pastafaria, Baltenlands, Anserisa, Phanama, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Eskvenn, Sau Man Frescher, Nothanksbutseriously, Weburya, Holy Free, Elan Sleazebaganno, ChickenDome, Marinho Islands, Compli, Starsight, Shefino, The Worst army of, Kandorith, Auphelia, Corgitopiaa, Oncarra, Matak Tribes, Laamiva, The Radanivans, Well F, Rhetiaa, United States of Vietnam, Purple Hyacinth, Vincent Field, Ralphburg, Myness, Ovkianos, Xarbraden, Hypturn, Drugged Monkeys, Sandaoguo, Kedjens, Royaltica, Midand, Concrete Slab, Andinla, West Fallows, Catillos, B H A R A T, Lux Umbrat, Namhines, Coadjuthen, Gecetesse, and Corporis Doctrina.