Goals for office:
- Investigate errors, mistakes, and loopholes in the charter and legislation
-Follow up to this, clarify vague parts of the charter
- Attempt to better facilitate discussion of proposed bills and encourage more people to vote
- Flesh out an amendment to handle discord that people can agree on
- Find a new service to host the forum and migrate threads
- Actively engage with DSA members to get their opinions on world assembly proposals
- Force the MoRP to put Cheesemoon™ on the DSA map
- I aim to welcome any and all criticism so that I may better represent the ideals of the DSA
The DSA is an important part of my life and serving as the MoJ has been a wonderful way to give back and help the region, but I would like to take it a step further. The people in this region are kind, friendly, and just overall people I really value spending time with. I hope you will allow me the privilege of representing the region in the World Assembly as your delegate and lead the region as president.
I’m not great at writing a lot so I’ll keep this short, but I appreciate your consideration and look forward to the bright future of the DSA.