In an effort to create a powerful bond between India and 10000 islands, the following treaty of friendship is declared to be agreed upon by both government entities. With this treaty, and the spirit of cooperation that lead to its design, may our two regions find peace and good fortune together and trust that it will make us stronger, even in times when trouble may try to overcome us.
Article I – Mutual Recognition
1. The members of this treaty recognize the current governments of each region and the ideologies that lead to their creation, and agree to recognize any legal government that follows, and any legal successor appointed by either delegate.
2. Each member region recognizes that the sovereignty of each government is inherently within the delegate, the decisions they make, and the authority they maintain as symbols of unity for both regions.
3. Both regions agree to recognize any territories occupied, captured, or under the general authority of either region as an extension of its sovereignty, and any territorial claims maintained by either party member to this treaty.
Article II – Diplomatic Relations
1. The members of this treaty shall maintain diplomatic connections with one another, both in game and on the respected forums of each region, and under no circumstance remove either one of these connections in an effort to ensure positive diplomatic relations.
2. Diplomats of both regions will make an attempt to hear out one another, and engage in open and respectful discussion so that the possibility of strain on this relationship is prevented, and that even from the most taxing situations, creating prosperous circumstances for both regions may result.
3.Signatory regions shall provide an embassy for the other signatory and shall provide a representative from their region who will act as an ambassador from their region.
4.Each signatory will endeavor to keep the other up-to-date on their regional affairs.
Article III – Mutual Defense
1. Both regions agree to never take up arms against one another, nor undertake any action that is aimed at the overthrow of the legitimate government of either region, or to hinder its operation.
2. Neither region will engage in espionage against the other under any circumstance.
3.Regardless of military alignment, or type of operation being conducted, both members of this treaty agree to respect the sovereign right of each region to use their force however they like, as long as it does not break any provision in this treaty.
Article IV – Culture
1. Both regions agree to allow the promotion of each other’s cultural events on their regional forum, and regional message board, but will refrain from sending mass telegrams to one another’s regions in order to advertise these events.
2. The members of this treaty will respect the cultural environments within each region, and work to promote the prosperity of these cultures so that they may flourish, and further influence the world for the better.
3. The signatories of this treaty agree to host joint cultural events whenever they see fit in an effort to increase the richness of both regional cultures, and the depth of the relationship this treaty creates.
1.If either regional government is considering withdrawal from this treaty, representatives from both regions must first meet and make a good-faith effort to find a solution to the issue(s) causing withdrawal.
2.If that good-faith effort fails, then either member of this treaty may withdraw by posting a notice in the embassy of the other region.
3.There will then be a two-day period before the treaty cancellation is considered final.
4.Termination of this treaty shall not be seen as an act of war or hostility by either side.