Article of Establishment
We the people of the former regions of BACIN hereby establish the region of the Assembly of United Nations.
Article of Governance
-The President will be elected on the first day of every month.
-The President can be removed if a majority of the Nations in the
region vote for there removal.
- The President may then appoint there Cabinet and the Justices of
the Supreme Court.
-The President and there Cabinet can pass laws, as long as it is not unconstitutional.
Article of The Supreme Court
- The Supreme Court shall consist of 5 Nations.
- The Justices will rule on matters and breaches of the constitution.
- The 5 Nations will be selected by President.
- The Justices will serve on the Court for life or until they retire.
Article of Freedom and Individual Liberty
-Freedom is superior to government but requires the check of government to maintain stability.
-Every Nation has the right to make itís own legislative decisions.
-Every Nation of The Assembly of United Nations have the freedom to create there own political partyís.
-Every Citizen in every Nation in The Assembly of United Nations has these basic rights.
The Right to freedom of Speech
The Right to freedom of Religion
The Right to freedom of Expression
The Right to freedom of Assembly
Article of Malleability
- Changes to the Constitution can be proposed by the President or there Cabinet.
-Changes will then have to be voted for by a majority of the Nations in the region.
-The Supreme Court will then rule upon the changes.
Article of Civility
-Conversations on the AUN board must be civil and contain no ---------profanities or threats of violence.
-The standards for the conversations will be left to the Supreme Court
Article of Fealty
Every Nation who is a member of the Executive or Judicial branch must subscribe to the Constitution.