by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Austria and Hungary Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1112131415»

Salzburg nassau

Ghobe wrote:Hello There Thank You For Joining Our Region!
Be Sure To Be Active On Both Account There Will Be More Activity Soon

Sure.

Lively day huh?

Salzburg nassau

Sierra Grand wrote:Lively day huh?

Still A Good Day For Me Atleast

Sierra Grand and Salzburg nassau

The Poll isn't just for SA Members
Residents can vote

Salzburg nassau

@Salzburg nassau What is your original nation's region? Because then we could propose an embassy there

Neue deutsche Kaukasier and Salzburg nassau

Quiet few days

Salzburg nassau

Sierra Grand wrote:Quiet few days

To increase the activity I am working on a rather important project. But I will tell you about it only if it goes through.

Sierra Grand and Salzburg nassau

Salzburg nassau

Sierra Grand wrote:@Salzburg nassau What is your original nation's region? Because then we could propose an embassy there

Romania. My nation there is Walachia-moldova.

Neue deutsche Kaukasier wrote:To increase the activity I am working on a rather important project. But I will tell you about it only if it goes through.

Hello, I am a puppet nation of The Age of Utopia, here to be an ambassador in your RMB.

RMB only!

Neue deutsche Kaukasier and Salzburg nassau

Ghobe wrote:Thank you
should we make an recruitment telegram?

Neue deutsche Kaukasier wrote:It could be useful, but it has a cost and a region like ours has little chance of being chosen from all the others.

If you use an API, you can do it for free; the only cost is time, effort, and technical knowledge.

You can also send some manually.

What's an API?

Sierra Grand wrote:What's an API?

It's a system that you can use to send a lot of telegrams

Okay i've done a background inspection. You check out. Sorry but i'm kind of afraid of raiders i literally only have 1 Endorsement.

Next Issue,

My Fellow Supreme Assembly Members I call you to vote again. Should the Regions of Austria and Hungary and Region of Eastern Europe merge into a new region. The debate period has now been entered refer to suggestion on how the supreme council creates policies. Thank you.

Sierra Grand wrote:Okay i've done a background inspection. You check out. Sorry but i'm kind of afraid of raiders i literally only have 1 Endorsement.

Don't worry, if I wanted to raid you, you would already be raided.

Sierra Grand wrote:Next Issue,

My Fellow Supreme Assembly Members I call you to vote again. Should the Regions of Austria and Hungary and Region of Eastern Europe merge into a new region. The debate period has now been entered refer to suggestion on how the supreme council creates policies. Thank you.

You need more detail in your poll, like who's region you are all going to go into and who retains officer status.

The Age of Dystopia wrote:If you use an API, you can do it for free; the only cost is time, effort, and technical knowledge.

You can also send some manually.

I'm afraid I lack the skills :-)

The Age of Dystopia wrote:Hello, I am a puppet nation of The Age of Utopia, here to be an ambassador in your RMB.

RMB only!

Well, at this point I will try to understand the intentions of the others (I contacted 2 other regions in fact).

Ghobe

If Its For The Greater Good Sure
We Could Become Their Protectorate If We Really Want To Do That
If We Want To Operate Independently
There Is Maybe Lack Of Protection If The Founder(Neue Deutsche Kaukaiser)
Somehow Ceased To Exist

Im Gonna Be Neutral For Now Atleast
(i'd Suggest A Imperialist Region)

Ghobe wrote:If Its For The Greater Good Sure
We Could Become Their Protectorate If We Really Want To Do That
If We Want To Operate Independently
There Is Maybe Lack Of Protection If The Founder(Neue Deutsche Kaukaiser)
Somehow Ceased To Exist

Im Gonna Be Neutral For Now Atleast
(i'd Suggest A Imperialist Region)

Don't worry, the union will not be a submission. We will take care of the region, because we will become a unique region.

If you merge you should create a puppet to maintain the region and keep it alive, if you leave.

Neue deutsche Kaukasier wrote:I'm afraid I lack the skills :-)

It also, actually, involves the moderators too.

Neue deutsche Kaukasier wrote:Don't worry, the union will not be a submission. We will take care of the region, because we will become a unique region.

If submission is the goal, then raiding is usually the method.

Ghobe wrote:If Its For The Greater Good Sure
We Could Become Their Protectorate If We Really Want To Do That
If We Want To Operate Independently
There Is Maybe Lack Of Protection If The Founder(Neue Deutsche Kaukaiser)
Somehow Ceased To Exist

Im Gonna Be Neutral For Now Atleast
(i'd Suggest A Imperialist Region)

Merging is not raiding, you will just have a slightly different government (partially controlled by your old region), and more people.

The Age of Dystopia wrote:If you merge you should create a puppet to maintain the region and keep it alive, if you leave.

It also, actually, involves the moderators too.

If submission is the goal, then raiding is usually the method.

Merging is not raiding, you will just have a slightly different government (partially controlled by your old region), and more people.

But we will keep a nation in the region.

Neue deutsche Kaukasier wrote:But we will keep a nation in the region.

It should be a puppet so that you can use your main nation.

You can actually be the founder of multiple regions, you just can't be in all of them at once.

The Age of Dystopia wrote:It should be a puppet so that you can use your main nation.

You can actually be the founder of multiple regions, you just can't be in all of them at once.

I know, in fact I have already chosen which country will remain in the region.

Which one?

Neue deutsche Kaukasier wrote:I know, in fact I have already chosen which country will remain in the region.

«12. . .1112131415»

Advertisement