by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Chicken overlords Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .241242243244

Hello Chicken overlords! Thank you for opening an embassy with us, dehydrated water. I will be your ambassador for today.

Op Teal Bloo wrote:I'm unable to gift it to you because you have no deck capacity. Please junk a card or increase your deck capacity.

Can you please gift it on Kangaroo Card Storage 2?

I'm sorry I haven't been on NS much but it can be difficult for me.

ANAN scout 5 wrote:Hello Chicken overlords! Thank you for opening an embassy with us, dehydrated water. I will be your ambassador for today.

Hello!

We are always glad to make new allies.

Welcome!

What's the best date you've ever been on?

Post self-deleted by Sister Location.

Here in Echo we appreciate your embassy! Thank you for staying with us. URCR is our greatest embassy. Let's celebrate how we first met:

I was on Styrica when I met Calitournia. I had just moved from Echo to TNP when Calitournia took interest in my story. I remember when Calitournia asked how Echo would fare without me, the founder. From then I found URCR and was greatly amazed of the kindness and hospitality of this region. Here I am now, as Casstopia ii, helping the region recover after Calitournia CTE.

Another prominent region I have supported is Dewey Bay.

After adjusting my role into my regions, I shared this game with a good friend. They went on to build Dewey Bay. Good luck, Dewey Bay, into building your region!

I hope all of our embassies are well, and goodbye... For now.

(CHICKENS)

Are you as tired as us at the Nambian Covfefe Company of hearing about Trump's possible impeachment? Let us know in our most recent poll!

If you are . . . maybe you could use a cup of our new Pumpkin Covfefe Latte Mocha! It's only available for the remainder of Spooktober, so get it before time runs out!

South His Majestys most loyal kangaroos wrote:Can you please gift it on Kangaroo Card Storage 2?

I'm sorry I haven't been on NS much but it can be difficult for me.

It has been gifted. Please continue putting puppets in Yuno. :)

Terian wrote:Here in Echo we appreciate your embassy! Thank you for staying with us. URCR is our greatest embassy. Let's celebrate how we first met:

I was on Styrica when I met Calitournia. I had just moved from Echo to TNP when Calitournia took interest in my story. I remember when Calitournia asked how Echo would fare without me, the founder. From then I found URCR and was greatly amazed of the kindness and hospitality of this region. Here I am now, as Casstopia ii, helping the region recover after Calitournia CTE.

Another prominent region I have supported is Dewey Bay.

After adjusting my role into my regions, I shared this game with a good friend. They went on to build Dewey Bay. Good luck, Dewey Bay, into building your region!

I hope all of our embassies are well, and goodbye... For now.

(CHICKENS)

We hope you are well as well and that we can become great friends.

(CHICKENS)

Op Teal Bloo wrote:It has been gifted. Please continue putting puppets in Yuno. :)

Thank you
You will get more very soon.

Oxted WombleIs a scammer!!!!!
HE STOLE MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nuovoiork wrote:What's the best date you've ever been on?

That would be an Indonesian girl who spoke no English, and I only knew a few words of Bahasa Indonesia. Date was arranged for me by a friend as a joke on me. She seemed to intuitively understand me, and we had a truly wonderful time...

Itís time for all lower races to accept the superiority of the Jews!

The Palestinians should be glad to even be 2nd class citizens.

«12. . .241242243244

Advertisement