- - - Department of State - - -
The member of the maesal caste in question, Mr. Byraer, has requested asylum at the Mathornian Embassy in Stockholm. The Department of State has sent Mr. Byraer's application to the Department of the Interior, where it will be processed. In the meantime, Mr. Byraer will remain at the Mathornian Embassy.
- - - Department of Homeland Security - Official Statement - - -
The Department of Health has communicated to the Department of Homeland Security that all patients caught up in the recent Polaris Grand Central Bombing terror attack, have now been discharged from hospital. As such, the Department of Homeland Security is now in a position to release the total casualty statistics, of the recent terror attack;
Total Casualties: 2,874
Total Hospitalised Patients: 1,387
Deaths: 659 (Not including the deaths of the two perpetrators)
If you'd like to borrow one of the Volkists of Alsesia, there's Orlav Federtak.
He wrote the manifesto for the Neo-Volkists in the late 1800s.
If you'd prefer democratic socialism in the vein of Orwell, there's Ivan Kodoli. He's the reason the left was even allowed to continue existing in old Nogodrick.
Alternate Names for the Nogod Civil Wars
- The Sheridan Uprising
- The Treason of Tei Nord
- The First Volkist Conflict
- The War of National Salvation
- The Second Volkist Conflict
- The War Before the War
- The War of Inconvenient Timing
Paedasael os Mari
Sor air eil orandri sar si vaesylar vydaesia os oli os si tyr vystolael jhaedaes os os kysor pystolol myr shi mylael, air tystaeraelia ialalaedardi. Sar o cali tyrael sai codi sor saes shaendol jhaendrar pylestaelarol air thesaes ailelol.
Department of State
This is an outrage that the personal property of one of the most prominent leaders of our glorious dominion should be stolen, is completely unacceptable. That you have chosen to hide this theft behind legal documentation is further insulting.
After years of struggling with a decentralized economy and problems in expanding beyond North America, Cathenna, which had long walked the way of the warrior, swallowed its pride. The people were struggling. Food was largely imported, and key infrastructure was built through funding by their sworn enemies. The youth, once the bastion of civic duty and nationalism, wanted to broaden their horizons, and were willing to shoulder a cost in land.
2020, Southern Bank of the Ohio River
The Ambassador, who was really a low-ranking diplomat who had earned the unfortunate role of dealing with the southern menace, laid out a series of documents on the table before reading a pre-planned speak. For centuries, our sons and daughters suffered at each others hands. Now, with your forces weakened from economic collapse, we offer you this final peace offer. Hand us this region of Kentucki, along with those border territories, and we will guarantee you a seat within the Confederate Network.
2020, Southern Bank of the Ohio River
And so, in exchange for this land, you will preserve our territories in the north? the Elder said, stroking his magnificent beard.
Not only will we preserve your territory, Elder, but we will grant free-travel and grant access to the railways. We do not need to fight any longer.
My grandfather would have me hung for even allowing you to step foot in this hall, but times have changed, and Cathenna needs a way forward. We have treaded the path of war and suffered for it. Now, we give, and you have promised to pay in your benefits and protection.
Then you will consent to the treaty?
Yes. I will consent to it.
Treaty of Obergard
1. In order to resolve the long border conflict that has led to unnecessary bloodshed between Cathenna and the United Republic of Alsesia and its predecessor states, this treaty shall be signed to end the conflict and ensure future prosperity for all nations in North America.
2. Cathenna hereby signs in as a full member of the Confederate Union, currently encompassing Kestir and Alsesia. All parties do so with intent to ensure mutual protection and economic benefits, and not to politically or militarily exploit others.
3. The independence and future territorial integrity of Cathenna is perpetually guaranteed by Alsesia and Kestir.
4. Cathenna shall, in perpetuity and without complaint, cede several negotiated territories to Alsesia due to proximity and socio-economic factors.
5. Newfound friendship between the two nations is reaffirmed, and the future of North America shall be peaceful.