That is seriously off-putting. Why would someone have enough of a grudge against you to do this? You're honestly really inoffensive and generally seem to mean well.
Iíve been impersonated half a dozen times on this site and on discord, doxxed, and DDoSed during my time on this site. Itís nothing new..Back during the whole Farkasfalka affair, someone made a fake Gagium account and raided a few servers with it...
You are a strong leader and their enemy. Taking you out would prove disastrous for the moderate right of NS. It's no surprise, then, that they train their sights on you.
Also yeah between some girl having a meltdown on our RMB and UM apparently being the sleepiest of sleeper agents this has been an interesting 344 messages to read lmao
1. How old were you when you learned a second language? Third, etc?
2. How many languages are you conversant or fluent in?
3. Which language that you've learned was hardest?
4. How often do you converse in the other languages you know?
1. My second and third were within my school curriculum, although we used Hebrew quite often with Arabic in our daily life, so i kinda picked up both interchangeably growing up, English followed after when i was like 5 or so, Japanese later on during junior high and high school
2. I'm as fluent as it gets in Arabic (native dialect and literacy) Hebrew and English (although a bit better in English than Hebrew), I can hold a conversation in Japanese but i never learned the alphabet so i can't read it
3. Japanese, due to being more mature as well as not having anyone to talk to with it during my everyday
4. Hebrew and English, daily basis. Japanese, every once in a while.
1. Portuguese from birth, Spanish since 12
2. Fluent in two (English and Portuguese) and conversational in one (Spanish)
3. Spanish, only one I had to ďlearnĒ
4. Portuguese whenever Iím with my dadís family and Spanish not at all
1. From birth, but also took classes throughout high school
2. Only conversational in German (my writing is better than speaking)
3. Learned from birth, so high school wasn't particularly difficult
4. I talk to my mom in German randomly (at least once a week), and I email various German genealogical/historical societies for my research from time to time