If our Nationstates government isn't on Nationstates, it doesn't really seem like it's ours.
In what manner?
Judging from some of what I've seen here, thought-out might be more desirable than fast.
Speaking as an African American, I call it as I see it. You're quick to discount people's rights due to your own privileges, and call them lazy if they lack your privilege. Privileged people denied my grandparents the right to vote and when I see that attitude crop back up I won't be silent.
1. An NS region can be raided much easier than a Discord can. If we're careful, we can make sure no raiding happens on the Discord. A Senate region could get raided tomorrow if it existed.
2. It is thought-out, but Discord allows for a much easier and faster method to talk. And how would you know if you aren't even in the Senate...? (*coughs* Puppet *coughs*)
3. And I'm an ethnic Jew so not only you should get off your high horse of thinking your ancestors were the only ones discriminated against, I'll say I'm allowed to call it how I see it, and what I see is a simple requirement for voting. I made a whole new Discord in just over three minutes. If you can't spend three minutes making an account to vote and participate, why should you even vote? A Solid South era discriminatory voting policy is not comparable to making someone get a Discord. In fact, getting a Discord is the internet version of having to drive to the polling place to vote. Is that so much to ask?
1. Can raiders delete what we say here or in the forums? No? So what's the problem?
2. Again, from what I've seen here fast doesn't equate to good.
3. Jews discriminate too. They built a nation to discriminate against Palestinians, walling them off like animals. Sorry if I don't sympathize with one of the most privileged groups of white people on the planet. And the rest of you wrote is so ridiculous now I know you aren't even reading what I wrote.
And what is that?
I mean I looked you up here and apparently you just arrived from another region people are banned from. Maybe you're a puppet. Either way I guess I don't need to make my point because apparently "Rhiney" won already.
Here's what I'm talking about with you:
What is LCN and why would you be kicked out?
I arrived several weeks ago, not a day and a half ago. The LCN is another region that is a dictatorship under their "Chief Consul" and they kicked me out when I called them out for spying on the FCN.
I was admitted as a refugee and was grandfathered in by the LCN Relations Act
You have 16.5 days on me so you have me there. If they're a dictatorship why were you there first?