by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Federation of Conservative Nations Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,8231,8241,8251,8261,8271,8281,829. . .1,9031,904»

Aglonia 2020!!!

Gagium wrote:What's that flag supposed to be? If you're running on a campaign of changing our flag, then I'm not sure if you've got my vote

EDIT: But you otherwise 100% do though, awesome dispatch

Gagium wrote:Nah

Well which is it, man?!

Fluvannia wrote:Well which is it, man?!

Schrödinger's Vote

Fruitopia69 wrote:If you like this you gay

I liked it out of instinct then instantly unliked it

Fluvannia wrote:Well which is it, man?!

Not “Fluvania”

Fruitopia69 wrote:If you like this you gay

Gagium liked this post

So i HavE a ChAnCe-

Jk... unless?

No homo

hbhjvn, jg zpv mjlf uijt qptu zpv bsf hbz

The Sladerstan wrote:hbhjvn, jg zpv mjlf uijt qptu zpv bsf hbz

It's Caesar Code, shifted forward 1 letter.

I can't wait until the day after my victory.

I promise on my first day, I will make an executive order declaring the Anti-Anime Association a Terrorist Organization. I will also give out free waifu passes to all members of the region!

Aglonia wrote:I can't wait until the day after my victory.

I promise on my first day, I will make an executive order declaring the Anti-Anime Association a Terrorist Organization. I will also give out free waifu passes to all members of the region!

Pro anime fcn? This extended April fools?

Holy Roman Empires2 wrote:Pro anime fcn? This extended April fools?

Not at all. This is a Revolution for a total change in policy. It has begun and it will not end until we win.

Post self-deleted by The Sladerstan.


Above are my oldest results that I have, from 158 days ago.


Above are my old results from when I first made this dispatch.

These are my new ones:

See how much I've progressed? I went from strongly authoritarian to more libertarian.

Edit: May 2nd, 2020


I took it again and now I'm looking like... a communist. I assure you, comra- I mean friend, that we- I, am not a CommWEnist
I mean Communist. *Muffled USSR Anthem plays under a pillow*

I may be economic left, but I am socially conservative.

Read factbook

i don't understand why I randomly jump to economic left

It actually makes sense if you look at my 8values and Right Values test...

The Sladerstan wrote:

Above are my oldest results that I have, from 158 days ago.


Above are my old results from when I first made this dispatch.

These are my new ones:

See how much I've progressed? I went from strongly authoritarian to more libertarian.

Edit: May 2nd, 2020


I took it again and now I'm looking like... a communist. I assure you, comra- I mean friend, that we- I, am not a CommWEnist
I mean Communist. *Muffled USSR Anthem plays under a pillow*

I may be economic left, but I am socially conservative.

Read factbook

i don't understand why I randomly jump to economic left

Cringe

The COT Corporation wrote:Cringe

I'm confused

Why is my social so low? Why is my economic so... left?

Oh well, don't give a damn. Same-sex marriage, fornication, adultery, and drug use are still illegal so we're all fine.

I'm retaking the test

edit: k now it's normal

Aglonia wrote:Aglonia 2020!!!

no

Fortlock

Atrides wrote: I am not the only Brazilian here, the problem ia how much Brazilians are here, if we reach 50% population on anything we begun to be trouble due do our cunning and HUEs.

And relax I am not a HUE, even Brazilians hate HUEs, if the concept of "shame" existed in our society we would feel that for allowing them to exist.

Atrides congratulations then, I aM aLsO bRaZiLiAn XDD

Fortlock

Atrides wrote:Competition make Atrides stronger, both will benefit from this rank race.

I mean, your country, as you've been describing it, doesn't need soooo much benefits at this stage...

Fortlock

Atrides wrote:We need to create basic english verbs for events that don't happened on another space-time quantum but by probability will happen on ours.

We discoveredll that COVID-19 had 3 waves on other quantum and the cure came from the ears of Nekos.

This begun a Neko vs. FCN war that resulted in a Neko victory taking over the multiverse.

Ok, all Nekos were put in lockdown and we are growing their ears on vats here so the war will never reach Atrides.

Oh... we are trading Neko ears made in laboratory, thank you.

Uhhh lmao

#roadto1917
#roadto1933
#roadto1984

Aglonia wrote:Aglonia 2020!!!

Not with that flag

Syracusis nova

The Sladerstan wrote:

Above are my oldest results that I have, from 158 days ago.


Above are my old results from when I first made this dispatch.

These are my new ones:

See how much I've progressed? I went from strongly authoritarian to more libertarian.

Edit: May 2nd, 2020


I took it again and now I'm looking like... a communist. I assure you, comra- I mean friend, that we- I, am not a CommWEnist
I mean Communist. *Muffled USSR Anthem plays under a pillow*

I may be economic left, but I am socially conservative.

Read factbook

i don't understand why I randomly jump to economic left

It actually makes sense if you look at my 8values and Right Values test...

The political compass test was created by lib lefters to explain their viewpoints.

Fortlock

Syracusis nova wrote:The political compass test was created by lib lefters to explain their viewpoints.

Interesting...

Gagium, The COT Corporation, and Syracusis nova

Aglonia wrote:I can't wait until the day after my victory.

I promise on my first day, I will make an executive order declaring the Anti-Anime Association a Terrorist Organization. I will also give out free waifu passes to all members of the region!

pfffft

Aglonia wrote:I can't wait until the day after my victory.

I promise on my first day, I will make an executive order declaring the Anti-Anime Association a Terrorist Organization. I will also give out free waifu passes to all members of the region!

What the fcuk is a waifu pass?

«12. . .1,8231,8241,8251,8261,8271,8281,829. . .1,9031,904»

Advertisement