The Conservative Civil War, balkanizing the conservatives in several regions making us each day more weaker need to be stopped by any means necessary.
That's why Star Empire of Atrides, in the name of stability is PROPOSING A NEW ERA OF ORDER, LAW AND DISCIPLINE.
The only way to stop this civil war is to unite all conservative nations into a mighty CONSERVATIVE EMPIRE.
Those who oppose this are enemy of stability and must be conquered by war.
We are building on the vats a CLONE ARMY to fight the dissenters and grant order and peace.
And I am putting myself, Emperor Svensgaard of the Star Empire of Atrides in goodwill to become a new chancellor to build the Conservative Empire.
To reach this noble objective, for the good of the conservaverse, I will need emergency powers and full control over all FCN armored forces and persuade by diplomacy or force the other conservatives region to join our mighty new CONSERVATIVE EMPIRE.
OUR NEW ARMY IS PREPARING FOR FULL SCALE WAR, A GLORIOUS WAR, A WAR TO UNITE THE CONSERVATIVES INTO A MIGHTY EMPIRE!
Alenberg and Aumburg
Viridus and we did so how, exactly?
1. that the Federation and the League adhere and acknowledge each respected entity’s sovereignty, with right of either region to determine laws within their own boundaries. If one member of either region breaks a law within the confines of the other, the authorities within that region have sovereign permit to implement a punishment deemed necessary for the situation;
Pretty sure we didn't violate that buddy
2. that the ban on Gagium as foreign diplomat to the League of Conservative Nations be permanent unless the League states otherwise;
Not sure how the League could violate this one
3. that the Federation and League shall maintain professional dialogue amongst eachother while serving diplomatic missions, engaging in military operations, and other external affairs;
Didn't violate this one either
4. that the player known as “Jakobly”, now “New Jakobly” be permanently barred from the League and the Federation and their respective official platforms;
We unbanned him long after this agreement died and long after the EO
5. the amending of the Gentleman’s Resolution to the satisfaction of both delegations
We didn't violate this either, cuz the LCN Council or the FCN Senate always had the authority to withdraw from the agreement lawfully, which we did later
Nice try though?
Alenberg and A new free columbiana
I'm all of a sudden missing the FCN.
Why am I missing a place where I just lived in and did basically nothing for? It's like when you see your ex with another guy it's- an internal pain I can't describe. It's the feeling of something on your chest, that feeling when you drove someone away and they won't return. When you tell someone to get out of your life and they do, and you realize a few days later you miss them, but they won't come back.
Like when you're parents get divorced (not that I can relate) and you look at all the boxes sitting in the now empty house, all you feel is pain and nostalgia, and you want it back but it isn't coming back, and you feel it's you're fault so you feel very bad inside, blaming yourself thinking "What could I have done differently?"
It's that feeling when a loved one dies and you're sad for not cherishing them, for spending enough time with them. When you're best friend moves to another town and never sees you again. It's a feeling of sadness and unsettling agony, like saying goodbye to everything you ever knew...
I just miss the FCN..
I'm surprised no one said "You posted cringe"
Sorry I wasn't active for a while. What happened to the region? Is it closing down?
Liberated American Provinces and Aumburg
Because the left are aggressive in pushing their agenda