by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Geopolity Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .4,2994,3004,3014,3024,3034,3044,305. . .4,3174,318»

Infiny wrote:Valeria: It's good to hear that you consider it pleasant inside. I have indeed seen the democratic developments in the principality, and I must extend my commendations on your good work. That commendation must naturally also be extended to your husband, who I believe is doing an incredible job for both the people of Romanovskaya and for the economic development of the wider world.

As for your question, the Imperial Federation is doing quite well. We've been through some complicated times - I am certain that you have heard of the UR-39 incident at some time. It was the result of some gaping holes in our Constitutional System, but luckily, we have managed to secure democratic liberty with a new and stronger constitution. It is true that the people are generally quite happy with the current government - that is, within the purview of political leanings, of course.

THE IMPERIAL BALL, MOGADISHU

Prince Hendrik politely smiles and nods. "Thank you Empress. Hearing praise from an esteemed leader such as yourself really means a lot.

Princess Zephyrine then adds; "Certainly we kept a close eye on affairs here in the Imperial Federation. We are certainly very happy to hear that the democratic integrity of the Imperial Federation has been secured within the new constitution. I would like to commend you are your government for being a beacon of democracy on the continent of Africa. Speaking about the continent, we have watched on with some dismay the events in Western Afrika. No doubt the absence of a truly democratic process helped lead to the bloodshed there. I would be interested to hear your view.

Western Afrika wrote:Department of Foreign Affairs of West Africa

The Department of Foreign Affairs, under President Enitan Madaki and Foreign Director Kofi Attah, wishes to establish embassies on behalf of the Democratic-Republic of West Africa. The nations that were reached out to are as follows:

The Rexist Rijk

Board of Rites

The diplomatic attachment for the former Kingdom of West Afrika will transfer their diplomatic obligations to the Democratic Republic of West Africa.

The former Kingdom's embassy in Beijing has been converted to an embassy for diplomatic staff of the Democratic Republic.

The Board of Rites also congratulates President Madaki on his recent ascension, and hopes he can do good with his country to propel it forward.

President Pérez sits in his personal quarters, Chief of Staff Cristian Armento walks in to inform the President that he is running late to a meeting with other advisors and staff

Pres. Pérez: These nuts are incredibly difficult to bust, Cristian. Is it possible for our agricultural department to make a nut that’s easier to bust open?

Cristian: I’m not sure if that wording is what we should use, but I’ll see if that’s even a thing. Maybe go to the gym? And oh, your meeting with the staff is here in a few minutes, and you have a meeting with the Secretary of State.

Pres. Pérez: I’ve been looking forward to this meeting. First one in a while I have been wanting. It’s time to open this island up to somebody else other than just Americans Cristian. I’d like to see some tourists speaking Portuguese or Italian. Lets fulfill some promises.

The State Department

Message to the Executive Office of the President, State Department

The Republic of Martí has confirmed its newest ambassador to Imperial Eagle to be Joel Marti. You will find him to be well suited to see to the needs and continued dialogue between our governments and people, a relationship that is unique with only 90 miles of water separating us.

The State Department

To His Imperial Majesty, Aphras III and to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs

The Republic of Martí has confirmed its newest ambassador to Labyrnna, Zoe Montes. Mrs. Montes is to be found well credentialed to see to the needs and continued dialogue between our two nations, a relationship that is unique in that we share a history, and languages.

President Madaki's Reaction to Australian Accusations on Furstia

Madaki: As all a man, a fighter, and leader, I highly doubt the actions taken by the terrorist group in -Greater Australia- was backed by a nation, that not only helped fight of a tyrannical regime, but is helping another nation grow. The accusations are downright false and the DRWA will stand by that and stand by an ally, that ally being Furstia. Even though we haven't sent a new representative to The World Congress, the representative would have relayed the same message. We are in a time where accusations can run rampant, and we should steer clear of rumors if we aren't looking for a conflict. I ask this, to end, how would a nation like Furstia benefit from such an act? Thank you.

European Free Trade Organisation wrote:THE COUNCIL OF THE EUROPEAN FREE TRADE ORGANISATION

To: Nathan de Rothschild PC MP, Department of State for Commerce, Orange-Bourgogne

We the Council of the EFTO wish to address your concerns and we will now address them as follows;

Becoming an Observer member of any organisation, particularly when it comes to free-trade, requires some common rules between the various signatories. There must be rules in order to make sure such arrangements are mutually beneficial. We are quite happy to review your request as an observer to engage with free trade while not aligning with the free movement of people. I feel we made that clear it would be reviewed by the current Delegates of the Council. Of course if your state was applying for full membership it would be required to follow the Convention in full. It is however fully expected that any Observer will align with the principals of free trade with member states, and treat each member state equally with regards to trade. I hope we have made it clear that while Observer status does afford states the right to not sign up to parts of the Convention, the Council takes each Observer application on a case by case basis depending on the wishes of the Observer in question. Hence, we needed to clarify which part of the Convention your nation took exception with.

With regards to your other point, I struggle to see where this insinuation that we would force an Observer state to engage with a third nations or blocs comes from. We specifically stated it would apply to new member states approved by the Council. This does not include third parties the EFTO engages into free trade agreements with. Orange-Bourgogne trade relations outside of the EFTO will be entirely within the remit of your national parliament. Any of your existing trade agreements with non-EFTO nations will also not be affected. So to be really clear, any new Full Member States to the EFTO, we expect all Observer's and trade partners to treat them as they would any other member of the EFTO.

To address what you say when you speak about your parliament only following EFTO directives that it considers a "good idea". The Council similarly will only make agreements based on what is beneficial to the EFTO, its member states, observer states and trade partners. So we find your Office's hostility towards the Council very concerning and quite frankly baffling with regards to threatening to withdrawing your application. We hope the Council and your Parliament, through your appointed representative should your application be approved, will work closely together to engage in any potential new articles on the Convention.

The EFTO does not wish to encroach on your national sovereignty. On the occasion that an article is voted through by the Council and your parliament is not willing to accept, which we hope will be rare, as an observer it will not have to adhere. However whenever an Observer does not align with a new article, their case for Observer status may be reviewed by the Council once more.

Official correspondence
To: The Council of EFTO (European Free Trade Organisation)
From: Department of State for Commerce, Orange-Bourgogne
Subject: Observer status
Encryption: None

To whomever it may concern, Greeting!

With regards to your latest letter, I am happy to hear the commitments that you have been willing to make not to encroach on our sovereignty. With that reservation, I can now confirm that the present Government does not seek to withdraw our application to become an Observer, but instead wishes to persist in its application. We are also happy to hear that it would be possible for us to opt-out on the free movement of people, if that is accepted by the individual Members as well.

We from our side have no further questions or points to make. I hope that the communication which has been exchanged between our two organisations has been sufficient to complete the application process. If, however, the Council has further questions or points, I would of course be willing to make the views of the Government clear with regards to them.

The Prime Minister has also been kind enough to name our representative to the Council. She has decided that whomsoever occupies the position of Secretary of State for Commerce, shall at the same time be the Orange-Bourgognian representative to the EFTO. Therefore, I look forward to meeting with the other representatives soon.

[Signed]

Nathan de Rothschild PC MP
Secretary of State for Commerce

Empress Valeria’s Imperial Ball
~ Mogadishu, Infiny

His Majesty King Henry I of Orange-Bourgogne, his wife Her Serene Highness Claudia Grimaldi, Princess of Monaco-Monte Carlo, and their son, His Royal Highness Prince Edmund, arrive at the Imperial Ball hosted by Empress Valeria. Once they enter the Ball Room, they have a drink and await patiently before they are recognised and greeted by the hostess or any other head of state.

Opposition announcement
~ OBBC News

Earlier today, the head office of Regnum Unitum, the main opposition party in Orange-Bourgogne, informed OBBC News that they were preparing a major announcement. They subsequently invited us to cover the announcement which could begin any moment now. The message will be delivered by Mr Arthur of Avalon MP, the Leader of the Opposition, at the Regnum Unitum HQ in Birmingham. The message will also be broadcast live through various social mediums…

The coverage switches from the studio in Westminster to the podium in Birmingham. Arthur of Avalon walks up to the centre and waves to his audience: hundreds of enthusiastic people who clap and shout as he stands in front of him.

Arthur of Avalon MP: “Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Birmingham and thank you for attending this important event!”

The crowd cheers once more and even louder than when Mr Avalon entered.

Arthur of Avalon MP: “As you all know, we suffer greatly under the Inclusive Society Act which recently was forced through Parliament. Because of this Act, men are far more likely to get punished for behaviour that cannot be described as criminal. Because of this Act, businesses face the most radical reforms in work regulations in the history of this nation. Because of this Act, corporations will not be able to invest in our economy, putting millions of jobs at risk in the longer term. Because of this Act, white males are discriminated against because of the hurt ‘feelings’ of the criers from Vox Populi.

A research by the Independent Bureau for Statistics shows us that eighty per cent of this nation rejects the Inclusive Society Act. A study by the Academic Society for Political Affairs said that the Inclusive Society Act is, and I quote, “the most disliked Bill to become law since the 1900s”. People from all over the country spoke out against the Act… Yet the Pankhurst Administration refuses to listen, because they want to save their little coalition with Vox Populi whatever the costs may be.

Why is it then, we must ask ourselves, that the coalition is so precious for the current Administration? To me, the answer is clear and simple: because they would not survive a General Election. Both Vox Populi and the Social Republican Front face disastrous polls; even the Party of Bourgogne, which only competes in about twenty constituencies, shows more popularity than the two government parties.

Now what does this say to us? I think that we should be very cautious. The government parties see themselves as progressive, but the people of this country do not ‘progress’ at all from their policies and legislation. In fact, we only suffer because of them. I predict that the Administration will do whatever it takes to remain in power. We already suspected fraud during the last General Election, but it was deemed “nothing to look into” according to the Electoral Commission’s President Sir Tim Wood. This is the same Mr Wood who actively campaigned for an SRF government when my predecessor was in Government. They then refused to let a court of justice review their findings, which we should remember on days like these. And let us never forget the fact that they already gave an Member of Parliament, our own William Huntingdon MP, house-arrest for speaking out against their policies.

When the Act became statute law, a period of six months was granted in which it would not be enforced actively. Of those six months, but three remain. Companies are desperate for at least an extension or – better still – a complete repeal. We already heard from the Bank of Orange-Bourgogne that the economy is doing worse than expected. Yet the Administration refuses to take the necessary action.

Therefore, ladies and gentlemen, we must do it ourselves! Right now, I will launch a demonstration throughout the country that will last for three days starting next week. We will organise a ‘National Strike’! We will take matters into our own hands once again. Let us show this Government that their time in office is up! Let us show them that we have enough of their nonsense, that we want actual policies and good legislation that improves peoples’ lives, instead of making them more difficult!

During the first three days of next week, we will send a message to the Prime Minister that even she cannot ignore. I implore you, join the movement now! Thank you.”

Central mursia

Orange-Bourgogne wrote:Empress Valeria’s Imperial Ball
~ Mogadishu, Infiny

His Majesty King Henry I of Orange-Bourgogne, his wife Her Serene Highness Claudia Grimaldi, Princess of Monaco-Monte Carlo, and their son, His Royal Highness Prince Edmund, arrive at the Imperial Ball hosted by Empress Valeria. Once they enter the Ball Room, they have a drink and await patiently before they are recognised and greeted by the hostess or any other head of state.

Imperial Ball
With the Hostess busy, Archon Marinos noticed the entrance of the royal family from Orange-Bourgogne and goes over to them, curtsied and said
"Greetings your grace, I am Archon Marinos, Archon of Mursia. How do you do?"

Vicintia

Imperial ball, Mogadishu

Consule Numerianus and his entourage arrive at the ball and greet the first few people to recognise him. Eventually he sits with a large group to talk and enjoy the festivity.

Central mursia wrote:Imperial Ball
With the Hostess busy, Archon Marinos noticed the entrance of the royal family from Orange-Bourgogne and goes over to them, curtsied and said
"Greetings your grace, I am Archon Marinos, Archon of Mursia. How do you do?"

Valeria’s Imperial Ball
~ Mogadishu, Infiny

As the members of the Royal Family are approached by Archon Marinos, King Henry accepts a cup of delicious tea and acknowledges the Archon’s initiation curtsy by bowing slightly towards her.

His Majesty King Henry: “Archon Marinos, it is a true pleasure and honour to meet you. We did not meet each other personally earlier, I believe, or did we? Anyhow, I am happy to finally meet with you in person. Congratulations on the recent election. Did the River Nile provide you with a proper harvest this year?”

Notice of Attendance from the Office of HM

HM King Francis II, accompanied by his spouse Princess Sophia, haveth hereby announce their attendance to Empress Valeria's Imperial Ball, on her invitation, despite late-notice. After touring around the Metro inspecting newly developed farmlands, they have departed on a Royal Belagian Air Force Boeing 787, currently en-route to Infiny.

They are expected to arrive, along with their entourage and a gift for the Empress.

Very Respectfully,
Hendrik Drodeijk, HM Private Secretary

Central mursia

Orange-Bourgogne wrote:Valeria’s Imperial Ball
~ Mogadishu, Infiny

As the members of the Royal Family are approached by Archon Marinos, King Henry accepts a cup of delicious tea and acknowledges the Archon’s initiation curtsy by bowing slightly towards her.

His Majesty King Henry: “Archon Marinos, it is a true pleasure and honour to meet you. We did not meet each other personally earlier, I believe, or did we? Anyhow, I am happy to finally meet with you in person. Congratulations on the recent election. Did the River Nile provide you with a proper harvest this year?”

Imperial ball
Archon Marinos It is a pleasure to meet you in person too, I don't believe we've met. This is my first proper international engagement apart from discussions with members of the Tetrarchy. The Nile has been very good to us this year, although issues have arisen from the reorganisation of the country. How as Orange-Bourgogne fared this year, I hear there have been political issues, although I have to say your great nation has been more politically stable than us recently!

Central mursia wrote:Imperial ball
Archon Marinos It is a pleasure to meet you in person too, I don't believe we've met. This is my first proper international engagement apart from discussions with members of the Tetrarchy. The Nile has been very good to us this year, although issues have arisen from the reorganisation of the country. How as Orange-Bourgogne fared this year, I hear there have been political issues, although I have to say your great nation has been more politically stable than us recently!

Valeria's Imperial Ball
~ Mogadishu, Infiny

His Majesty King Henry: "Well, there are quite a bit of issues indeed that my Government will have to face. However, it is not for me to comment about that at this ball. One might assume that our political class is relatively stable, but that depends on the strength of the Prime Minister and other senior members of the government. Once they distrust each other, it will collapse. I heard that you launched a new programme to attract the interest of other nations when you were re-elected. May I ask how that project is going?"

Romanovskaya wrote:THE IMPERIAL BALL, MOGADISHU

Prince Hendrik politely smiles and nods. "Thank you Empress. Hearing praise from an esteemed leader such as yourself really means a lot.

Princess Zephyrine then adds; "Certainly we kept a close eye on affairs here in the Imperial Federation. We are certainly very happy to hear that the democratic integrity of the Imperial Federation has been secured within the new constitution. I would like to commend you are your government for being a beacon of democracy on the continent of Africa. Speaking about the continent, we have watched on with some dismay the events in Western Afrika. No doubt the absence of a truly democratic process helped lead to the bloodshed there. I would be interested to hear your view.

Valeria: I deeply appreciate your friendly comments about Infiny's commitment to democracy. Similarly to the kind remarks of the prince, your words aren't without their weight either. Now, it won't come as a surprise that we have monitored the situation in Western Afrika closely. Let it first be clear that in an ideal world, the transition in Western Afrika would be without any bloodshed. Sadly, that is not the world we live in. After extensive deliberation, Infiny as a nation has decided not to intervene in Western Afrika like other nations have done. This is not because we weren't sympathetic to those who stood up for their democratic rights, but because we believed an intervention would cause more chaos and destruction than abstaining. However, right now we are engaging in friendly dialogue with the nation, and I hope that the citizens of Vashnal will now be happier to call their country home. After all, I believe that matters most.

Western Afrika wrote:Department of Foreign Affairs of West Africa

The Department of Foreign Affairs, under President Enitan Madaki and Foreign Director Kofi Attah, wishes to establish embassies on behalf of the Democratic-Republic of West Africa. The nations that were reached out to are as follows:

Infiny

To: The West Afrikan Department of Foreign Affairs
From: The Infinian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Subject: Establlishing Diplomatic Relations

Your Excellency,

We would be more than happy to engage in diplomatic relations with the Democratic Republic of West Afrika, and we are honored that you reach out to us. We would like to send Ms. Amene Abay to your nation.

Kind regards,

Xitan Minenko
Infinian Minister of Foreign Affairs

Central mursia

Orange-Bourgogne wrote:Valeria's Imperial Ball
~ Mogadishu, Infiny

His Majesty King Henry: "Well, there are quite a bit of issues indeed that my Government will have to face. However, it is not for me to comment about that at this ball. One might assume that our political class is relatively stable, but that depends on the strength of the Prime Minister and other senior members of the government. Once they distrust each other, it will collapse. I heard that you launched a new programme to attract the interest of other nations when you were re-elected. May I ask how that project is going?"

Imperial Ball

Archon Marinos: I understand, you cannot impeach your role by commenting on the political situation. Agreed, stability only comes from coherence within government. It has gone quite well, ties have been strengthened with Neighbouring nations with the Tetrarchy being formed. Since we reorganised the government, we've been taking greater steps into the world. How has your foreign policy been doing, I'm sorry to hear there's been some backlash from the international community, but I have heard rumours about a Western European alliance?

The Republic of Martí Senate Committee on Children and Families

A Sub Committee will be formed to investigate same-sex marriage, an investigation into the current legal status, an investigation into the morals and ethical objections, an investigation into the prejudice and hate that same-sex couples face in the workplace, and an investigation into legalizing same-sex marriage. This is a special sub-committee and will be permanent until the Committee on Children and Families no longer sees it necessary to convene the special sub-committee.

B&R Marine Group

B&R Marine Group of Hispaniola is pleased to announce our major plans for expansion into the U.S.

Bob Hewes Boats has been acquired and will continue to operate as Bob Hewes Boats. Bob Hewes operates 4 locations in South Florida, and will prove to be a valuable addition to our growing brand.

B&R Marine Marine Group has also acquired a similarly named company in Illinois, B and R Marine.

With this expansion into the U.S. Market, B&R Marine Group will grow and expand our brand, offering top tier services for all those who enjoy being out on the water. We will provide Boat Sales, Service, Parts, and accessories with the best customer service and prices available.

Marti Republic wrote:The State Department

Message to the Executive Office of the President, State Department

The Republic of Martí has confirmed its newest ambassador to Imperial Eagle to be Joel Marti. You will find him to be well suited to see to the needs and continued dialogue between our governments and people, a relationship that is unique with only 90 miles of water separating us.

The Union welcomes Ambassador Marti and hopes he enjoys he tenure as ambassador. I. Exchange. We have named David Yates as our ambassador to your nation and we look forward to a bright relationship.

Infiny wrote:Valeria: I deeply appreciate your friendly comments about Infiny's commitment to democracy. Similarly to the kind remarks of the prince, your words aren't without their weight either. Now, it won't come as a surprise that we have monitored the situation in Western Afrika closely. Let it first be clear that in an ideal world, the transition in Western Afrika would be without any bloodshed. Sadly, that is not the world we live in. After extensive deliberation, Infiny as a nation has decided not to intervene in Western Afrika like other nations have done. This is not because we weren't sympathetic to those who stood up for their democratic rights, but because we believed an intervention would cause more chaos and destruction than abstaining. However, right now we are engaging in friendly dialogue with the nation, and I hope that the citizens of Vashnal will now be happier to call their country home. After all, I believe that matters most.

THE IMPERIAL BALL, MOGADISHU

Princess Zephyrine: "It is certainly a sad reality of the world we live in that people are resorted to using violence to affect change in nations where the government does not uphold constitutionalism and democracy. Myself and the government of Romanovskaya will wait with cautious optimism to see if the new government in West Afrika will uphold the values I mentioned.

"Now, I don't wish to consume any more of your time Empress. I am sure you wish to greet the rest of your guests. It was certainly a pleasure seeing you in person and I hope we will meet again soon."

Zephyrine politely smiles and gives a nod of her head as she and her husband make their way around the venue to meet other guests.

Cortez Coach Group

Cortez Coach Group, The Republic’s largest network of RV, travel trailer and 5th wheels, and manufacturer of Havana Trailers and Haiti Coach, is pleased to announce the following:

Giant Recreation World, Central Florida’s #1 RV dealer, has agreed to merge with the Cortez Coach Group. They have 3 locations: Daytona Beach, Orlando and Palm Bay.

La Mesa RV will be joining the Cortez Coach Group, and is a highly functional, well established, company with a large foothold in the RV Market in the U.S. They operate dealerships and service centers in the following states:
California: San Diego, El Cajon, West Sacramento, and Davis
Arizona: Tucson, Mesa, Quartzsite, Phoenix
New Mexico: Albuquerque
Florida: Ft. Myers, Orlando, Port St. Lucie

G5 Feed & Outdoor Supplies;
G5 is located in Plant City, Florida and is a popular destination for animal and livestock supplies, but also outdoor recreation equipment such as ATV’s, fishing, hunting, firearms, knives, kayaking, and other outdoor supplies. It is also a capable Marine dealer, selling boats optimized for enjoying the water no matter what you do. They have access to the top brands and parts, and will continue to serve a dedicated community.
_______

With these acquisitions, Cortez Coach Group is primed to enter the U.S. market as a serious competitor with a growing portfolio of brands and dealers dedicated to providing word class customer service and the best pricing that can be found anywhere.

Quite simply, we will never be beat on price.

Santa Clara Plastics

Message to World governments and universities

Santa Clara Plastics and the Senate Special Committee on Single Use Plastics, are seeking to work with various universities and governments to develop ways to reduce the use of single use Plastics across not only Martí, but the world as well.

Single use Plastics is a large chunk of our revenues, but we believe we can make up for it by expanding our access to and bettering, replacements for single use Plastics.

President Pérez has agreed to work with us to secure funds for this project totaling $1 million.

Post self-deleted by Marti Republic.

«12. . .4,2994,3004,3014,3024,3034,3044,305. . .4,3174,318»

Advertisement