by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Knowhere Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .3,1013,1023,1033,104

Nova Montron wrote:G: should we chase?

New Front wrote:*I get up and grab my ax. I throw it as hard as I hard can, you hear a crunch and then a canon* Iím going to get my ax back

Iím going to say no, I think seven handled it... *Waits till she leaves to retrieve her ax* So, am I the only one thinking that she might be a risk to have around?

Intellegens wrote:Iím going to say no, I think seven handled it... *Waits till she leaves to retrieve her ax* So, am I the only one thinking that she might be a risk to have around?

G: no. no your not.

Nova Montron wrote:G: no. no your not.

So whatís the plan? I donít think taking her on directly is exactly the best idea.... *Notices your look* No, youíre not suggesting what I think youíre going to suggest...

Intellegens wrote:So whatís the plan? I donít think taking her on directly is exactly the best idea.... *Notices your look* No, youíre not suggesting what I think youíre going to suggest...

G: listen she needs to eat its our best shot. it'll be a risk but we'll need to do it.

Nova Montron wrote:G: listen she needs to eat its our best shot. it'll be a risk but we'll need to do it.

So let me get this straight.... Kill her during a hunting trip? Little clichť? What if she makes the plan?

Intellegens wrote:So let me get this straight.... Kill her during a hunting trip? Little clichť? What if she makes the plan?

G: *sighs* the berries. we could taint our food with the berries.

Nova Montron wrote:G: *sighs* the berries. we could taint our food with the berries.

I guess we could try it, you set it up. Iíll try to keep her distracted. New Front

Intellegens wrote:So let me get this straight.... Kill her during a hunting trip? Little clichť? What if she makes the plan?

Nova Montron wrote:G: *sighs* the berries. we could taint our food with the berries.

(So Im taking over as the surviving district 1 member, The Character name is Lucas and he is good with a bow, daggers, and sword)
What are you two on about?

Intellegens wrote:I guess we could try it, you set it up. Iíll try to keep her distracted. New Front

What is it now Cleo?

New Front wrote:What is it now Cleo?

Look, weíre going to be getting some food together so I was thinking while the boys are gone. I could apologize for being invasive, your privacy is your privacy.

Intellegens wrote:I guess we could try it, you set it up. Iíll try to keep her distracted. New Front

G: *nods* I'll get some of the berries.

Intellegens wrote:Look, weíre going to be getting some food together so I was thinking while the boys are gone. I could apologize for being invasive, your privacy is your privacy.

As nice as that apology is, no Iím the one who should be giving it.... You gave a crap and I should be more thankful for that, someone actually caring about me is well.... Itís new to me. Iím sorry Iíve been a difficult child the entire time, I know youíre just trying to get me to open up.

Nova Montron wrote:G: *nods* I'll get some of the berries.

New Front wrote:As nice as that apology is, no Iím the one who should be giving it.... You gave a crap and I should be more thankful for that, someone actually caring about me is well.... Itís new to me. Iím sorry Iíve been a difficult child the entire time, I know youíre just trying to get me to open up.

Youíre..... *Feelings from earlier start to boil up again. Grabs your hand* We need to go now... *Drags you away before the careers can come back* Just keep moving Iíll explain later.

Sthalrim wrote:(So Im taking over as the surviving district 1 member, The Character name is Lucas and he is good with a bow, daggers, and sword)
What are you two on about?

*You come back to notice the girl from two and the girl from seven are gone*

«12. . .3,1013,1023,1033,104

Advertisement